Chapter 3

Hello, I wanna write some more cause I don't have a social life anymore. Enjoy

--------Luke's POV--------

After Alex left Reggie and I decided to invite Julie to join Sunset Curve and we made a song out of a poem that was in her dream box. We were working on said "song" when Julie came in and said "Guys,you aren't supposed to be playing alone". "But we aren't alone cause we always have each other" I smiled at her while Luke draped his arm over my shoulder from behind me. She just unplugged my amp and started walking towards Luke's.

 "But we had the volume on level one"   

"But we rocked it on volume ten. You want us to play it again?" Julie answered by unplugging Luke's amp "I really don't think she does" Luke whispered before clearing his throat "So we have some pretty major news to tell you. We had a band meeting earlier and..." he ponted at me and I created a drum roll "We wanna invite you to join Sunset Curve. And no you're not dreaming"

"Oh...."

"Oh, uh,...oh, she said "Oh". Um hehe. That's what you say when you get socks on your birthday not when you're invited to join the most epic band ever".

"Sorry. I'm honored, but I can't think about anything but Flynn right now. She's still mad at me for lying. She hasn't even texted me back."

"Yeah, you're in a tough spot"

"Yeah"

"So you wanna join the band?"

"Read the room dude"

"Oh, come on! We need you and you need us because you need music. We found this poem that you wrote, and Reggie and I, we added this really cool melody to it. It sounds awesome"

"Where'd you find that"

I pulled Reggie in front of me and answered "definitely not your dream box"

"You went through my stuff?" Julie yelled

"Yeah, we can do that now"

"No! No, you can't. Boundaries! Give it back"

"No! Hey, you need to realise how insanely talented you are. Listen to this, if somebody hurts you I'm gonna get hurt too And my life. My life would be real low, zero. Flying solo oh". "Oh-oh"  Reggie chimed in. I smiled at him and he smiled his insanely adorable smile back 'wait I do have a crush on Reggie, holy shit' I tore myself away from staring at him and started talking to Julie "It's a killer melody"

"I wrote that about Flynn when she was helping me with my mum stuff. I gotta go"

"Hey what about the band "

"Oh, I almost forgot. Stay out of my room" 

Then it was just me and Reggie, alone

--------Reggie's POV--------

Just me and Luke, alone. I'm alone with the guy I've had a crush on since the day we died. "So..?" I say awkwardly, then I had an idea "What did you mean before when you said 'cause we'll always have each other'?"

"Um nothing" he said with his cheeks turning pink "I mean um...uh y'know we're really good friends? and that's why?"

"Ok" I laugh "Are you sure?" still teasing him.

"Yes. I mean. No. I mean lets just work on the song".

"Ok then"

--------Alex's POV---------

I was chilling on the bench with this cute ghost I met- his name's Willie- and we were just talking when this guy in a dog costume came and sat next to us and we started laughing 'his laugh's so hot' I thought to myself, we kept talking and he told me all ghosts have unfinished business.

Anyways a minuet later he skated off and I was the only ghost on the bench.

---------Reggie's POV--------

Guess that means I'm buying lunch that day

I know all your secrets

you know all my deep-dish

Guess that means that some things some thin-

I interrupted his amazing singing "wait, so. When she says, "Deep-dish" is she talking about, like, pizza or..." Alex poofed onto the piano "Oh hey man. Where you been?"

"Kinda everywhere. Yeah no I met this new ghost friend"

"For real?"

"Yeah. And he answered a ton of questions

"Yeah? Like whether Julie's gonna join the band or not?"

"Well we didnt really get to that but I think I know why we're here. Ok? All ghosts have unfinished business. So, we need to do our unfinished business so that we can cross over"

"Why would we do that? I'm just saying this is like our second chance. All we need to do is get Julie to play with us"

"Yeah not only can that girl sing she can write too, Luke and I made a killer melody to one of her lyrics"

Luke handed Alex his notebook "Oh. Without your drummer, cool"

"Drumming is so 90's. Ok?  We're just gonna stomp our feet now"

"Ok, You know what else is so 90's being rude. All right? Get woke. These are sensitive times. Learned that from my ghost friend" Alex whispered to me.

"Woke. That's a cool word what does it mean?"

"No clue"

I decided to get some sun and I dragged Luke with me and Alex stayed inside "Hellooo" I said causing Luke to look up from his notebook. "What?" he asked.

" You good?"

"Yes but no"

--------Luke's POV--------

"Yes but no" I said, he sat down on the floor next to me and hugged me. "Wanna talk about?".

"Yes?" Was I really about to admit to the guy I'd had a crush on for two days that I like him?

Cliffhanger!!! Bye Sweeties

Word count- 921 :)