Chapter 9

Oooooooo what could untitled part 13 be?? It's something good I promise (not chapter 10 tho)  :(

Heyo sorry for not updating but I have been swamped with schoolwork amongst other more depressing things :(

Also I just looked at my reader demographics and found out that 2% of my readers are over 45!!! Not that I really care who reads my book it just shocked me.

--------Reggie's POV--------

Luke shot a hoop and I grabbed the ball "It feels like we should be celebrating or something. Whaddya guys wanna do?". Just as I finished another jolt hit us. "Not that" Alex said.

"That wasn't like the other ones, they're getting worse"

"Why is this happening to us?" I asked looking at Luke scared.

"It's because you guys are in serious trouble" Willie replied appearing out of thin air. 

"Willie?"

Luke and I shared a 'oh my god they like each other but I'm worried Alex might get his heart broken' look.

"We need to talk"

-_-_-_-_TiMe SkIp-_-_-_-_

"So all these jolts that we're feeling are because Caleb put his stamp on us?" Luke asked. "He's threatened by you. He wants you under his control. You're the only ghosts that can be visible to lifers without his help." Willie said turning to face us.

"And you let him do this too us?"

"I can't stop him. He owns my soul. Alright? He owns everybody's soul at that club. If he even knew I was here talking to you, he would destroy me"

"So if we don't join his club, the weird power outage thing continues
until there's no power left at all?"

"Yes."

"What exactly happens, when the power goes out?" Reggie asked looking at me scared

"That's... That's it. You're done." Willie replied.

"Uh-huh. Yeah. And what exactly do you mean by 'we're done'?"

"You just... You don't exist... anymore. Not anywhere."

"What? So we have no choice?" Luke asked "We have to say goodbye to Julie, give up everything we've built together, and work for Caleb? That's some club you guys got going on."

"But there is another option. That's why I'm here."

-_-_-_-_TiMe SkIp-_-_-_-_

W: "Because I care about you, Alex. And I hate that I brought you... and your friends into this mess. I, uh... I can't be away much longer. I'm so sorry. For everything." And just like that he vanished

A: "This is all my fault. I... I met Willie, Willie introduced us to Caleb, and now...now we're screwed."

L: "We all wanted to go see Caleb."

R: "We have to tell Julie."

L: "No, we can't do that. This just means more loss in her life. But if we don't want Caleb to own our souls,we have to figure out our unfinished business."

A: "Yeah, man. And how are we supposed to do that? All right? There was so much we wanted to do."

L: But the night we died, there was one thing we all wanted to do together.

R: Play the Orpheum?

A: "Getting that gig was literally impossible. Even after people knew who we were we had to hustle, call in every favor we had. It took us years."

There was another jolt like the others but worse, Luke and I still grabbed each other's hands to check if the other had disappeared or something like that.

 L: "We don't have years."

OMG I'm on the 2nd last episode finally!!!! But first some ruke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

---------Luke's POV--------

We poofed back to the garaged and Alex went outside to get some fresh air, leaving me with Reggie. We said our good nights and went to bed. Around ten minuets later I heard muffled crying coming from the bed next to me. I rolled over to Reggie and put my arm 'round his shoulder, causing him to turn around and bury his face in my chest. I ran my finger through his hair and hummed Now or Never. Reggie looked up at me and kissed me square on the mouth, I kissed back almost immediately. I pulled him on top of me and kissed his neck------------------------

U can use ur imagination here :)

-_-_-_-_TiMe SkIp-_-_-_-_ 

"Is this seat taken?"Willie asked me 

"This whole thing sucks."

"Yeah, I messed up."

"No, it's like you said... you know, you didn't have a choice. I mean, Caleb owns your soul."

"No. No, still, I know what he's capable of. I brought you guys right to him."

"When you guys asked me, I should've just skated away."

"I would have still followed you."

"Man... I would do anything to take back what I did to you."

Alex got hit by a smaller jolt

"I am so sorry.I mean, did you guys figure out what your unfinished business is?"

"Not like it's gonna happen." I scoffed "We have to play here"

"The... the Orpheum?"

"Yeah, I mean, we were two hours away from getting on that stage the night we died."

"You guys were gonna be legends."

"We were." I said leaning over and giving him a quick kiss before poofing away.

sorry it's short :(

Word count-826