21

-A U T H O R  P O V-

    Once it finished Lisa smirk when she saw how Claire's face become pale

Mr Manoban: wae are you bullying your sister she's 2 years older than you Claire *mad tone*

Claire: dad I'm sorry *fake cry*

Lisa: I'll just correct you dad she's not my sister your blood didnt run on her veins

Ms Chen: hon stop you're scaring Claire *rub Claire's back*

Lisa: any way dad it is true that you and your mistress is engage?

Mr Manoban: yeah I'm sorry to disappoint you princess

    Lisa saw how her father's mistress smirk at her

Lisa: *sarcasm laugh* so you didnt love mom neither I huh *mad tone*

Mr Manoban: no priya I love you and your mom *calm tone*

Lisa: that's a bullshit *mad tone*

    Lisa stood up angrily

Ms Chen: you didnt even respect your father's decision Lisa *serious tone*

Lisa: dont lecture me you're not my mother nor my Aunty you're just my father's mistress and this is a family talk you're just an outsider always remember that even though you and my so called father are marriage you cant replace my mother *shout*

Claire: you know you're getting on my nerves *mad tone*

Lisa: I dont fucking care you're just an outsider huh do you want me to tell to your minions that you're not an illegitimate child but an outsider *shout*

    Claire shut her mouth and just glare at her

Mr Manoban: priya even though me and your step mother are marriage I can still love you just the way I loved you before *calm tone*

    He always thinking that maybe Lisa was just shock on what he announce so that wae she's like that so he tried to be calm and understand her

    Lisa's tears are flowing like a river now while looking at her father's eyes

Lisa: how many time's do I have to tell you that she's not my step mother and never will be you didnt love me nor mom because if you love mom you're not going to marriaged to this slut who's just using your money you didnt even cared for me right when I need you where are you you're with them where are you when I had a transplant where are you when I became a honor? where are you when I won on differeny pageant? where are you when mom's death anniversary? where are you when I'm mourning about mom's death? Where are you when the police came to aunt's house and announce that mom was dead? Where are you when my classmate at Thailand always bully me that I have no parents? where are you when I got depressed? Where are you You didnt know how much I suffered You're always with them I'm your daughter too your bloods runs to me also but you picked you're mistress and that outsider I can understand that you just want to be with Jane and Jaime I understand that because they're my sibling's I suffered a lot but you didnt care if you cared then you should find Aunty and ask where's Pranpriya? Did she ate 3 time's a day? How was she doing? But no and also where are you when mom and I need to live on the street for 2 weeks if aunty didnt saw us probably mom and I are dead you always cared for them but not me even Claire she always tell to the whole students in our school how lucky was she that she have a dad she's considering you like what the hell she's just an outsider and I'm your true daughter but you loved her more than me huh she's just your fucking mistress and that fucking outsider but you loved them the most *shout*