𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡

♡━━━♡━━━♡

Making their way down the elongated hallway of Jujutsu tech they found themselves silently admiring the long walk down the traditional style Japanese architecture

Making their way down the elongated hallway of Jujutsu tech they found themselves silently admiring the long walk down the traditional style Japanese architecture. It made them feel serene reminiscing the good memories of being in the countryside with their siblings. The scent of freshly cut grass and the feeling of the warm rays of the sun carresing their skin in the evening still lingered.

You let out a content sigh.

'Man I miss Aito-kun' You thought biting the inside of your cheek to stop yourself from smiling like an idiot in an empty corridor.

♡━━━♡━━━♡

Knocking twice on the wood door they heard an exited 'come in come in' from whom they supposed is the one and only.

As they entered the barely filled classroom all eyes were on them, their presence certainly not going unnoticed by the other three students.

"This is your new classmate Aoi [name], please treat them with respect!" Exclaimed Gojo, clasping his hands, waiting to see how this all unravels.

They gave a small smile and bowed as an indication of respect before sitting down in the second seat of the middle row despite there being no one sitting in the front.

After Gojo dismissed class to attend to 'important' business which in reality was just getting kikufuku mochi, the other students walked up to your desk.

"Hey I'm Panda"

You looked up from your notes seeing a literal panda in front of you.

'How did I not see a panda-'

"Zen'in Maki. Though you can call me Maki." Introduced the student with emerald green hair.

"And he's Inumaki Toge. A cursed speech user so to protect himself and others he speaks in onigiri ingredients." Panda mentioned, giving a much needed, but brief explanation for the violet eyed boy.

"Kombu!" Inumaki welcomed.

"Ah well I'm Aoi [name] though you already know that" You timidly rubbed the back of your neck, grinning.

"Nice to meet you Aoi-san." Panda smiled, you returning the gesture with a small smile of your own.

"Likewise."

"So what's your ability Kurosawa-san?" Asked Maki.

"Absolute reversion."

She didn't say anything, silently waiting for you to continue, slight curiosity sparked in her eyes.

"I can basically reverse things such as gravity, objects to their original state, food from getting burnt and reversing the roles of the impact target and the attacker."