Week 4 Part 3 (Tuesday and Wednesday)

Start from the beginning

     "And I do not appreciate it that you came after me and my kid!" GiaNina's mom screams.

     "Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute," Abby shouts, stopping the mother's dispute.

     "She was the problem," Ms. Abby exclaims, referring to GiaNina. "The kid was the problem. I want to hear it from you, 'cause you're the big crybaby."

     GiaNina is a bit of a baby. But she doesn't deserve to be called that! She's still human! I've cried for a lot less.

     I've cried for not being able to throw up my food once. I once cried when I saw a little bit of stomach fat. I'm probably going down that path again though. But I can't let anyone know. Because everything will be on me. It will all be about me. I don't want that. People have lives. They don't need to worry about me.

     "I'm very sorry, I'll learn," GiaNina acknowledges, being very blunt and quick like she rehearsed it a couple times.

    "I know, but that's just like..." Ms. Abby states, waving a hand in front of her own face to simulate masking maybe? I don't know.

     "I don't want you to think my tear is weakness," GiaNina starts, beginning to cry. "I was frustrated, and I still am frustrated. I-I don't want you to-"

     Ms. Abby cuts her off, clearly fed up and annoyed.

    "Look in the mirror. Look in the mirror," Ms. Abby shouts, clearly fed up with GiaNina.

    "Get it together," GiaNina's mom demands, also now clearly annoyed at GiaNina for crying.

     "Is that a pretty girl? I don't want to see a kid cry. I'm trying to make a team of winners. And then you act like that? You're not tough enough to let it roll? That's what worries me," Ms. Abby admits.

     Ms. Abby finally moves on from GiaNina, who's wiping away tears, onto the pyramid. I definitely got a high side bottom placement or middle placement. You'll never be on top again, Lilliana. Ms. Abby commences revealing the placements in a very drab tone.

     "At the bottom of the pyramid, I don't think it's any guess. GiaNina. Not gonna have the behavior. Not gonna have it," Ms. Abby speaks bluntly and quickly moves on.

     "Next, we have Sarah. You're next to GiaNina because, in the group routine, you were a little shaky. You can't do that," Ms. Abby explains.

     That's very out of the blue. Very out of the blue. I personally thought she was fine. But my opinions don't matter. I don't matter in general. Ms. Abby continues on with the pyramid, forcing me back, now anticipating my headshot to be revealed.

     "Next is Pressley. You did a good job. You did what you were supposed to do," Ms. Abby states.

     If the, "you did what you were supposed to but nothing special happened," kids are at the bottom of the pyramid, I may actually have a shot at the top. No voices or thoughts or urges are going to stop me from dreaming. Not right now, at least.

     "Next we have Savannah. It was great. You set the tone of the level of the dance," Ms. Abby claims.

     "Next we have Hannah. Hannah, you went from being last on the pyramid all the way up there. I thought you did an outstanding job. However, you do not apply corrections quick enough for me," Ms. Abby exclaims. Great job Hannah!

    "Next, we have Brady. I thought you did an outstanding job. But Brady, there is so much more for you to give. For you, it's about growth. It's about acting. I don't say this too often. Brady, this is just the beginning," Ms. Abby states, Brady, giving a smile of happiness.