"Ryujin?" Wooyoung says entering the room holding tae's hand

"Noona!" He lets go of wooyoung's hand and runs and hugs his sister.

"I'm s-sorry"

she sighs while looking at wooyoung who was telling her that it's okay and she should hug back. After she hugged back she felt her shirt getting wet so she cupped taehyung's face looking in his now wet eyes. "It's okay I'm here! No need to cry" she wipes his tears with her thumb. "Alright I'll let you too have a moment! See ya" he closes the door with a happy smile

"So how did it go?" Jungkook gives him his bunny smile while standing up

"It was good they are gonna talk now so I left them too alone"

"Mhmm" it was silent for a couple minutes when suddenly wooyoung hugs jungkook "thank you hyung"

"I told you it'll be alright!" Pats his back "now let's go to the others they are probably worried" "okay"

Back with ryujin and taehyung

"W-will you f-forgive me p-please?" "I d-didn't mean it l-like that...I w-was just making sure you're s-safe" he says with twinkling eyes full of hope,passion,regret,and most importantly guilt.

" *sighs* will you explain why you did what you did?"

"I was scared..."

"Of what?"

"Of you getting heartbroken. After I experienced it with Felix it was painful to watch...seeing him in that status made me feel the pain he was in. I can't risk it....I know yoongi hyung is a good hyung and great boyfriend material but..it was too early. What if he doesn't feel the same towards you? What if,if you confess he rejects? What if you become heartbroken? It was the best option there was. If you two got close it would hurt even more somehow. I was just scared of seeing you in that position. I didn't wanna loose you. I did what I did to protect you... I hated what I did and I regret it but I couldn't take the risk of hyung actually liking you back. He does act like it but he can be flirty some times...even with me. I did it for your own good"

"R-really?" Her vision gets blurry again.

"Of course I did,I just didn't know how you'd feel about it..and now I feel like a horrible person..."

"Thank you" she hugs him tightly.

"You're welcome" rests his chin on her shoulder.

"Let's go back now! And I forgive you. I didn't know that's why you did it..."

"Mhmm and to make you happy...you can sit beside him now! But pls be careful"

"Dont worry" *ruffles his hair*

They went back to the living room together. Taehyung nodded and went away from them and squished himself beside jungkook. She smiled and mouthed a 'thank you' before going back to her original seat. Yoongi looked confusingly at the two when wooyoung whispered in his ear "don't worry about it. Now enjoy it while it lasts" he smirks. yoongi gasps at his sudden behavior and hits him playfully on his chest as Everyone giggles.

End of third person's pov

Taehyung's pov

We were all laughing. We were all remembering how chaotic we were and what we used to do with Felix. They teased me about all the times I cried when he cried. When I'd get overprotective over literally anything. How I once got kicked out of school cz i had punched 10 people.