"That's alright." Todoroki sat next to you, "Why did you come?"

You shrugged, "Am I not allowed to?"

"No, just, you must have a reason, right?"

You nodded, "I do"

You didn't know why you felt the need to apologize. If it were anyone else, it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. But something didn't let you just leave it.

Todoroki crossed his legs, "What is it?"

"I wanted to apologize.", you said, eyes on your hands twisting in your lap. At Todoroki's silence, you looked up and saw him already looking at you with a confused expression.

"Apologize?"

You nodded, as if doing that was obvious, "Yes"

"Why?"

"For yesterday."

"What happened yesterday?"

You furrowed your brows, "I yelled at you. And I shouldn't have. I mean, you encouraged me to, but-"

"Why would you apologize for that?" there was no sarcasm or mean tone in his voice, just genuine confusion, as if what you were doing was out of the ordinary.

"What do you mean?"

Todoroki gave you a little smile, "There's no need to apologize"

"Oh"

"Making you do that was actually my plan. I figured you'd feel better if you let it all out." He nodded to himself, "Bakugou said so too"

"Bakugou?"

"Yes. He told me to talk to you"

You scoffed. Of course Bakugou did something, "Why?"

"He said you were feeling bad"

You frowned, "That prat"

"Well, he was right, wasn't he?" he added, and you could've sworn you saw a trace of a smug expression on his face, which made you give in.

"He was."

"So, that's that." Todoroki nodded to himself.

"Yep"

"Aren't you going to leave now?"

"Do you want me to leave?"

"No"

"Then?"

"You did what you came for, so I figured you'd want to leave."

"Nah, only if you throw me out."

"I won't"

"I'm staying then"

"Okay"

You both sat in silence after that. You laid down on the floor with your hands behind your head, looking up at the ceiling.

Todoroki got up and placed his books on the desk, but made no move to start doing his homework, before sitting back next to you.

You closed your eyes, enjoying the comfortable silence. It was always present when you were with Todoroki, for some reason. You couldn't quite describe it, but his sole presence made you feel calmer.
Well, until he spoke again.

"Can I kiss you?"

Your eyes shot open and you blinked at the ceiling a few times, before registering the words. After doing so, you got up in a sitting position and looked at Todoroki, whose eyes were already on you. He looked very serious about what he had just said, and was impatiently waiting for a response.