16

A/n: I know AFO had a mask on when he fought All Might, but let's just pretend he didn't;))
Also, we're almost done and I'm very excited lol
-D

***

Those words were enough to send a shiver down your spine and make your hands start trembling. You kept your eyes on the ground, spotting Bakugou's feet to your left. Not knowing better, he looked at All for One with an arrogant expression.

"Who the hell are you?!" he spat.

The man only smiled -as much as a smile could be distinguished from his face, and you made the mistake of looking up. He looked just like you remembered. Bald head, undistinguishable facial features, aside from the mouth that held a forced smile. His entirety made you want to puke.

You grabbed Bakugou by the arm, dragged him behind you, while a barely audible whisper left your mouth as you stared cautiously at All for One, who was continuing to look at you both.

"Don't"

"Huh?!" Bakugou pulled his arm out of your grasp, giving you a confused look.

You put your index finger on your mouth, signalling him to shut up. He only scoffed, but didn't have time to do anything else, as Shigaraki spoke from close to All of One.

"What should we do, sensei?"

As All for One turned to Shigaraki, ignoring you and Bakugou for a few moments, you grabbed his arm again and forcefully dragged him back, closer to the police and the rest of the heroes.

Bakugou turned to you again, as you sighed, surprised your knees were still able to sustain your weight, "Who the hell was that?!"

But you weren't paying attention, your eyes behind him, on the figure that had just appeared before All for One.

"All Might..." you murmured, mostly to yourself, staring at him.

"Huh-"

"All Might" you repeated, louder this time, staring at the Symbol of Peace as he made his way to All for One, the never-fading smile still on his face.

You and Bakugou stared at them as they talked, unable to hear what they were saying, but sure that because All Might was there, everything would be okay.

From your right, you saw a jet of ice come, along with what seemed like three people sliding up on it, before jumping into the air.

You remained staring at them in shock. Bakugou seemed to have picked up on who they were and what they were doing, as he forcefully grabbed your arm and started running forward, before he stopped and you felt the earth shake.

You had no idea what was going on, but the next thing you knew, you were in the air, Bakugou still holding onto your arm, his other hand in Kirishima's.

You stared at them wide-eyed. There were Midoriya and Iida too, and you assumed the ice from before had been Todoroki's.

A few seconds later, you all landed behind a building, away from the fight.

"Are you stupid or something?!" said Bakugou in the same harsh tone, but you noticed a grateful smile on his face.

You made your way to a crowd of people, all looking at a screen, where the fight between All Might and All for One was unfolding.

You met with Todoroki and Momo, who seemed glad to see all of you in one piece. You were relieved, but at the same time, your hands were unconsciously fidgeting, your breaths were shaky and you couldn't concentrate on what was happening around as you stared at the ground.