1

A/N: well, hello again! I am back with another story, after 4 months... because yeah. I put much more thought into this one, not like the Tanaka one (which I am probably going to fully edit cuz its kinda trash lol).
I will be posting a new chapter every weekend, im sorry if its too little, but school is really a b*tch this year. Have a good rest of your day! I hope you like this and happy reading!

Also, I want to clarify Y/ns quirk beforehand, since it might get confusing. She can stop time for about 2-3 seconds. While time is stopped, she can move from one place to another, and when time starts again, for others it looks like she teleported. That way, she can take the enemy by surprise and stuff like that. She can stop time as many times as she wants, but she has to be careful since it drains her stamina. This quirk was inspired by Jotaros stand, Star Platinum, from Jojos bizarre adventure.
-D

***

It was a normal morning. You, alone with your thoughts, quietly walking to school. However, today was slightly different.

It was your first day of high school.

What was different? Slight environment change, due to your middle school and high school being on opposite sides of the city. New teachers, new class mates, new friends. Never really had those though.

UA high. The oh-so-famous hero school. You were excited, but nervous too. You were starting your training to become a hero after all.

The thought of it was kind of scary. Your adoptive mother didn't really support you becoming a hero, so the anxiety of having made the wrong decision, even though you had thought about this for a long time was present.

You took a deep breath in as you entered the building, looking for classroom 1A.

Who knows, maybe high school would be different; bring new opportunities.

As you reached the unexpectedly large door, you took another deep breath and opened it. For a few moments, most of the eyes were on you, but soon after, everyone returned to what they were doing.

You noticed someone staring at you for a bit longer though.

You slowly walked to the seat next to Mineta, who still seemed bizarre to you. He had these weird spheres on his head, and he didn't give off good vibes.

You remembered most of your classmates' names and quirks from the entrance exam. It was kind of a you thing. Memorizing things. Making sure you don't forget again.

Glancing behind you, you saw a boy with half red and half white hair who you weren't familiar with. Probably Todoroki, one of the students who got in through recommendations.

You wanted to learn his face too, just like with your other classmates.

He looked up at you with an emotionless expression. For some reason, your eyes remained locked on his for a few more seconds. You didn't know what, but something kept you from turning back around immediately.

***

Even though he didn't want to admit it, Shouto was kind of nervous for his first day of high school. He wasn't the type to get all excited about making friends, but the change of environment was surely giving him an uncomfortable feeling.

As he entered the new classroom, his eyes spotted one of the back seats.

Perfect he thought, sitting down.

From where he was, he took a quick view of the whole classroom. The only one present was Yaoyorozu, who had come before him.

He wasn't interested in making friends. He had one purpose for coming to UA, and that was becoming the number 1 hero.