Chapter 4: Surprise Gift and Talk

Start from the beginning

"So where is your boyfriend and why did he not come with you to show me the painting?" Mike said gaining back his wits. Liam blushed before saying,

"What do you mean my boyfriend?" Mike grinned and went on to say,

"I mean Caleb, he is obviously your boyfriend. Luke doesn't see it but I do. You are nice and eager to invite us to play video games or hang out anytime unless you hang out in your room. Also you two are constantly with each other and very close. Luke also told me what your dad said when he told you both about my mom. How he would talk with him just as he did with you. Luke either is blind or refuses to see it..." Liam gave a huge blush and rubbed his head.

"I have never admitted this to anyone, hell I haven't even told my dad even though he already knows, but I am gay and dating Caleb. Thought we hid it well but I guess I thought wrong..." Liam admitted.

"I bet it feels good to get that off your chest, huh?" Mike asked Liam who nodded yes. "Do not worry Liam I won't tell anyone, I promise, not even Luke." Mike then held out his left hand for the scout handshake which Liam smiled and shook it.

"So with that being said what about you and my brother?" Liam asked.

"Thought you said I was your brother?" Mike said in a smartass way. Liam laughed and grabbed him into a half hug and stated,

"Yes you are my brother now, at least in my eyes, but you know I mean you and Luke."

"To be honest I do not know what we are. We talked about it the night we slept out in the woods, but as of now I think what we are doing is more what I would call experimenting. At least that is what I know from reading on the internet." Mike responded.

"That makes sense. Caleb and I started fooling around in 1st grade. I have vague memories of us playing with one another's junk, or then pee pees, back in kindergarten but Caleb says he doesn't remember back that far. Around 4th grade we learned what gay was and we both knew instantly that we were. However we were taught that it is taboo and should not happen as it is a sin. We know better now but are not ready to come out just yet. Well, mainly Caleb isn't. I think I am ready but I do a lot of stuff for my church and don't want to stop." Liam said. Mike nodded and they talked a little more on the subject before Mike realized he really had to pee, but still had his Goodnite on and hoped that it would hold.

Mike let his bladder loose and instantly regretted it as it leaked all over. Liam just smiled when Mike blushed and tried to hide it and run away, but Liam grabbed his arm and brought him in for another hug.

"It ok bubba. I will help you get cleaned up if that is ok?" Liam asked. Mike nodded was then was scooped up by Liam who carried him to his room.

Mike was in aww as he had never been in Liam's room, which was next to his in the basement. Liam's room was decked out in Star Wars stuff, mainly the dark side and Sith stuff. Mike thought it was really cool.

Liam smiled and asked if he liked his room and Mike said he loved it. Liam said thanks and offered to help him get his room the same way and Mike accepted on the condition that it was the light side instead of the dark side and Liam laughed while he agreed.

Liam pulled out a mat, lotion, and two tape on diapers. Mike gave a weird look when Liam stated,

"I guess I should of asked you first, do you want to change into your underwear, or wear a diaper? Or even another Goodnite?" Mike looked curiously before replying,

"I wouldn't mind a diaper, but Luke's diapers are too small on me. They won't fit me right so you better go get one of my Goodnites." Liam smiled at him before revealing a big secret.