"Ok who is it" he said trying to sound professional.

"Millicent Fawcett" she said with a serious smile, she tried to think of something else but looking at him right now was making her insides to do flips, today he was in his long black pants, long sleeve white button down shirt and a red tie. He had his black dress shoes on and he had a 5 o'clock shadow.

"Why her?" He asked her.

"Well she thought that women had more purpose in the world than being baby makers, she fort for the right for women to vote and pushed her husband to fight for his political career after he got blinded in an accident all in the 1900s" she said.

"Ok that sounds alright" Rick said smiling to her.

"You're Paris Hudson the model" Miss Davidson to her.

"Yeah I am"

"Didn't know the school allows a teacher and a student to do modelling together" she said thoughtful.

"We were allowed to and her mother comes to the photoshoots when we're working together" he said to her.

"Oh ok" she gave Paris a fake smile and Paris just smirked and left.

"She's a bitch" Paris said to Sasha.

"Really" Sasha said eyeing Miss Davidson.

"Yeah, she said something about Rick and me modelling together but we're student and teacher which shouldn't be allowed" Paris said to her annoyed.

"That bitch" Sasha said and then looked at the women before continuing her work.

Paris went to look for books on her person and caught Phil and Lisa making out in the back of the library, she turned quietly and then left without interrupting them. She went to Sasha grabbed her hand and pulled her towards Lisa and Phil. But placed her hand over her mouth so she didn't interrupt them, Sasha's eyes went wide and Paris knew she was going to blow up.

"Oh my god" Sasha said not too loud when they were away from them.

"I know, right" Paris said laughing at the end.

"What's funny" Paris and Sasha stiffened from the deep voice from behind them.

"Ah nothing" they said at the same time and turned to see Mr Evans with a smirk on his face.

"Is it because of Phil and Lisa making out at the back" he asked them with a sexy smirk, Paris stop thinking that, he's not sexy. They looked at each other and then back to him nodding with their mouth open. "I caught them"

"Oh" Paris said sadly "we didn't stop them because we didn't want them to break up"

"Why would they break up?" He asked them confused.

"Because we think they don't want us to know about their relationship" Sasha answered this time.

"Ok," he nodded and then left.

"He's acting weird today" Sasha said to Paris and Paris nodded to agree.

"Yeah it's scaring me" they both headed to their seat after that.

The bell rang and then they headed to the gym. They were doing gymnastic today, so they were told to get into their own space and stretch. They had to do a hand stand first, Chris fell to the side hitting Shane, then Shane fell and hit Phil then Phil fell and hit Cameron like dominos. Trevor was on Chris's other side and he fell on top of Chris. Jake was doing it right and then started to walk on his hands.

"Show off" Shane said to Jake.

"Get off fat ass" Chris said to Trevor and shoved him off with a laugh.