The lesson went fast and soon it was gym. In gym they played soccer. Paris and the girls walked around in a group talking when the boys kicked the ball hard at them they screamed and jumped.

"Girls it's a ball you don't have to be afraid of it" Rick yelled at them for being such girls.

"It was hard and it nearly hit us" Paris yelled at him angrily.

"I thought you liked things hard Paris" Chris yelled at her and chuckled.

"Chris" Rick yelled at him "no more sexual innuendos"

"Yes sir" Chris saluted him.

"And stop being a smart ass"

"Fine"

Everyone started playing again and then the bell rang. The rest of the day went fast and soon it was the last bell. The cheer squad had training on and Rick didn't turn up for it which Paris was grateful for. After that they all headed home and Paris couldn't wait for bed.

The next day she wore a short denim shorts, a white boob tube with a grey suede jacket that had a hood on it with dark grey and light grey fur inside the hood the jacket was left open. She placed high top grey uggs on that had the same colour fur on them as the jacket. She had her hair out just like yesterday and the same earrings. She headed to school and everyone was looking at her, her friends said she looked hot today.

"Who's the women with Mr Evans?" Sasha asked out loud. They all looked towards the parking lot, they saw Rick and a women talking.

"Don't know" Chris said looking back at Paris, but she wasn't looking.

"Probably one of his bimbos" she blurted out and slapped her hand over her mouth.

"She probably is" Shane said laughing, her friends know about her feelings for Rick and they have been so supportive towards her.

The bell rang and they headed to class. It was finally time for English, Paris headed to the bathroom and then walked slowly to class. She wasn't in the mood for English. They were told it was in the library this morning. She finally came into the library, Rick's head snapped to her and she slowly walked to her friends.

Rick watched her every move she was so beautiful today with those clothes on. Her stomach looked so nice to touch and to kiss. He finally pulled his eyes away from her and started the lesson.

Paris noticed him watching her every move and it turned her on. The women that he was talking to in the parking lot was next to him. She was beautiful, she has blonde straight hair that went to her shoulders, she was tall but not as tall as Rick. She has lightly tan skin and no freckles on her face must be the makeup covering them. Paris was lucky she doesn't have moles or freckles anywhere on her body except for the beauty spot just under the left eye. Rick cleared his throat to get the classes attention.

"Good morning class, this is Miss Davidson she's a college student studying to be a teacher" he said to the class "she'll be attending most of my classes until you finish school" he looked around the class and then continued "So today you will go find information or figure out who you want to research, if you need any help just come to me or Miss Davidson" he dismissed the class and then turned to Miss Davidson "like I said to the class we'll be researching today and probably for a few weeks after today"

"Ok" she nodded and smiled.

"Um, Mr Evans" they were interrupted by Paris. They looked towards her and he took a deep breath before answering.

"Yes Paris" he said to her.

"I already know who I want to do my research on" she said to him nervously.