9.

He laid his head back on my chest, and I started humming a melody of a song that Wilbur and I didn't get to finish.

"SAPNAP! I SWEAR TO GOD, GIVE ME MY TOWEL BACK!" I screamed. I was taking a shower, and Sapnap took all of the towels and my clothes out of the bathroom.

"NO!" Sap yelled back through laughs.

"YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!" I screamed back. "ARE YOU EVEN ALLOWED IN DREAM'S ROOM?"

"HE DOESN'T HAVE TO KNOW!" he was probably rolling on the ground laughing.

"I'M GOING TO TELL ON YOU." I threaten, searching around for anything to cover my body with. I came up empty handed.

"I DO NOT CARE!" I heard receding footsteps. It must be clear now. I thought to myself. I creaked open the door and peered out. The coast was clear. I dashed out and slammed open Dream's closet. I grabbed the first hoodie I found, and was about to put it on when the door swung open.

"GET OUT!" I scream, thinking it was Sapnap.

"But it's my roo-" He took a look at me, covering up with the hoodie in front of me. His eyes widened, and turned bright red in the face. He turned quickly and walked out of the door. I put on the hoodie, when I realized I had no underwear. I sighed and grabbed some of Dream's boxers, and put them on. This'll do while I go beat Sapnap's ass. I bolted out of the room, and saw Sapnap sitting on the couch laughing smugly.

"YOU BITCH!" I jumped on top of Sapnap, smacking his arms and face.

"Woah, what the hell is going on here?" Dream inquired, seeing me beat the shit out of Sap.

"HE'S THE REASON!"

"The reason for what?"

"Jesus, I was literally naked standing in the middle OF YOUR ROOM!" I got off of Sapnap, who was still laughing his ass off. I sprawled out of the couch, black boxers on show.

"Sap, what the hell?" Dream said, but he started laughing along with Sapnap.

"You guys are useless." I roll my eyes, and start walking out of the room when I feel a strong hand grab mine. Dream pulls me into his body. From behind, he whispered into my ear,

"You look good in my stuff." I stood there, dumbfounded. It took me a second to register what he had said, and when it eventually did hit, I turned around in his arms and pushed myself off his chest.

"Sappy is right there!" I hissed, and ran back to Dream's room. I flopped back onto his bed, curling my knees up to my chest and fitting my legs inside of the hoodie like a little bean. I put the hood up, and had my nose buried in the sleeves of it. I was facing away from the door, so when Dream entered, I was unaware. He stood over me, watching me inhale the campfire smell.

"You really like that hoodie, don't you?" Dream said cooly. My eyes shot open, turning to make eye contact.

"I-" I sat up, knees still in the hoodie. He picked me up, and brought me to my room. Dream sat me up on my own bed, and said;

"Get some shorts on. We're going to Manburg."

I waited for him to leave, but he never did.

"Uh... Are you gonna..?" I motioned to the door.

"Mmm, I don't think so," He smirked, looking into my eyes. I ran my fingers through my hair as I rolled my eyes. I turned to my closet, and grabbed out a pair of short shorts. I pulled them on, the boxers coming below the shorts.

"This looks plain stupid," I stated plainly. He just laughed.

"It's not like you can even see them. That hoodie is ginormous on you." I mean, he wasn't wrong, the hoodie did come down mid thigh. I looked into the full length mirror in the corner of the room, looking at myself.

"I look like an idiot." I held my face in my hands, quite embarrassed.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I looked up. I had my phone in the pocket of the hoodie. He put his face in the crook of my neck. That's when I pulled out the phone and snapped a picture in the mirror. My ringer was on, so the camera shutter clicked. Shit. He looked up, and made eye contact with me through the mirror.

"Really?" he asked.

"What? That was too cute to not take a photo of," I rebuttal, giggling.

We were about halfway to Manburg, Dream was holding my hand, the warm summer wind blowing through my hair. We were having little conversations, talking about flowers we passed by. It was a peaceful walk.

"Dream? Why are we going to Manburg?" I asked genuinely, to which he shrugged.

"The election is today."

"AND NO ONE TOLD ME!? I'm literally wearing your hoodie and boxers. I can't be seen by an entire country like this!" I started getting nervous, and he must've noticed. He squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"I think you look cute," Dream cooed, looking over to me. I smiled at him as they reached the gates of Manburg. We walked to the podium, where they were going to announce the results. I was nervous, to say the least. We took our seats, as my eyes set on Wilbur. Wilbur was looking out on the crowd from the raised platform, and his eyes landed on me. I smiled at him and gave him a wave. Dream must've gotten jealous, because his hand snaked onto my thigh and gave it a squeeze.

[Word Count: 927]