6.

"He was doing the same thing he did to me, to you."

"What did he do to you?" I asked, a little confused.

"The voices. He put them in my head, and it seems he put them in yours too," He responded, with sadness riddled in his tone.

"They were his fault?" I cried, dropping to the floor. Dream rushed over to me, holding me, letting me cry into his chest.

"Yes, Lor. If I hadn't put a stop to it earlier, you would have actually started submitting to the voices. You can't submit, Lor, you can't." Techno's tone was somehow more serious now, scaring me a little bit. I looked up into Dream's eyes, scared and confused. He sensed this, pulling me even tighter into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, hiding my face into his neck.

"Lor, does Dream make the voices go away?" Techno asked genuinely.

"Y-yes, he does," I stutter out, face going red.

"Can I speak to Lorelei alone?" Techno demanded more than asked.

"I don't know. It's up to Lor," Dream said bluntly, looking at me.

"I'll be fine, guys. Just please stand outside of the door." I tell them. The three boys leave, leaving me alone with my older brother.

"Lor, Mom always believed in soulmates y'know," Techno said in a low voice. "Maybe Dream and you were meant to meet. Meant to be together." I looked up at him in shock.

"Techno, do you really think he and I are meant to be?" Techno nodded.

"He stops the voices, correct?"

"Yes, he does," I say, looking into his blood red eyes.

"And he treats you right, yes?" I nod.

"Only true, genuine love can do that, Lor. That's how we were made to be," Techno said, a hint of emotion in his monotone voice.

"T-Techno, I don't know what to say..." I look up at him with tears in my eyes. Not sad ones, or scared ones. Tears of pure joy.

"He'll protect you, I know it. I see the way he looks at you, the way he loves you. He doesn't do this for just anyone," Techno tells me.

"Thank you, and I forgive you for killing our father," I smiled at him, as he smiled back.

"Be safe Lor, I love you."

"I love you too, big bro," and with that, he took his leave. Dream re-enters the room and walks over to where I'm sitting.

"What did you two talk ab-" I cut him off.

"Dream, do you believe in soulmates?" I ask him.

"I believe you're my soulmate, so yes," he told me, looking straight into my eyes. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and kissed him.

"I love you, Dream," I whispered.

"I love you too, Lorelei," he replied lovingly.

I Honestly had no idea how I had gotten to this point. Dream was there when I needed him, despite him kidnapping me. It was an odd feeling, but I just knew I could trust him. I sound insane, I thought to myself. There was just something about the way he talked to me, the way he treated me. I felt like a queen around him, and it made me feel so special. At this point, I was so deep into my thoughts I didn't hear the bathroom door open.

"Hey there, Lor," Dream said. I turned to face him.

"Hey there- Woah." He was wrapped in a towel, as he had just gotten out of the shower. His toned abs were on show, and his wet hair dripped onto the carpet.