"How could I say no to you when you're like this?" he asks, pleasantly surprised.

They were communicating but it wasn't awkward in the slightest to him. Usually, he'd be cringing by now at some woman's attempts to be sexy for him and he'd have to take control while he could still manage to keep his cock hard.

"Oh you can't," she grins, getting down on her knees while he unbuckles his belt.

She helps him remove his pants and underwear, her mouth watering at the sight of his impressive length standing at attention for her. If there was a such thing as a perfect cock, it was Yoongi's. It was both long and girthy and his skin appeared soft and silky, along with the neatly trimmed hairs. Crystal salivated at the sight, immediately putting it to use when she wastes no time grabbing it at the base and engulfing him with her mouth.

Yoongi's hands clenched into fists at his side as she let him hit the back of her throat, pulling back slightly to allow her saliva to drip down his length. He watched through hooded eyes as she pulled her mouth up his length slowly while she stroked his heavy sack with her hand, spreading the saliva that had accumulated there.

Her other hand stroked him while she focused on his tip, alternating between circling his sensitive ridge with the tip and the smooth underside of her tongue. He bucked his hips involuntarily, raspy moans pouring from his throat as she did it faster, her mouth now meeting her hand and then coming back up to repeat the sinful sensations.

Damn she's good with her tongue.

"Shit! Honey...I'm so close," he warns, the sweet nickname slipping off his tongue effortlessly as she brought him to the brink of orgasm.

"Mmm give it to me," she hums, her hands still stroking him while she rested his tip on her plump lips.

Yoongi's body convulsed on her command, ropes of cum spurting out of him. Crystal covered him with her mouth, catching the rest in her mouth as it dripped down her hand.

Rather than being tired, Yoongi felt a new wave of energy, his desire to please her in return taking over him. He stood, picking her up from the floor and crashing his mouth onto hers as he backs her into the table.

To her surprise, he picked her up and set her on the edge of the table in the middle so they wouldn't knock over the food. She had no idea he was that strong.

His mouth covers hers again as he pulls her shirt out of her pants, only departing to help her pull it over her head.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he says, appreciating her lacy strapless bra.

He attaches his lips to her neck, her sweet spot in exact as he slightly lifts her so he could pull her pants off.

Crystal pants heavily, little mewls of pleasure escaping her lips as he expertly unclasps her bra—tossing it on the floor with the rest of her clothes.

His hands immediately go between her thighs, his nimble fingers caressing her folds through her drenched underwear.

"So wet for me already. I can't wait to taste you all over," he says, pulling back to pull his shirt and hat off.

His eyes caught the glimmer of her piercings in the light and he had to squint to make sure he was seeing correctly. Crystal giggles, cradling her breasts in her hands.

"You like?" she asks, pinching one between her thumb and forefinger sensually.

Yoongi throws his head back and sends a thank you to the sky for whoever, wherever had decided that he was worthy of the goddess in front of him. She was literally the embodiment of everything he'd ever dreamt.