24

To my dearest Shoto,                                                                                   June xx, xxxx

I know you will most likely not receive this letter because the league will not give it to you, but I shall write you this anyways. 

I saw you, and I know you saw me too. 

A week ago is when I met your eyes once more. It feels like it has been so long but really, has it? 

I miss hanging out with you every day and seeing everyone in the class. 

Mr, Aizawa, Deku, Uraraka, Mina, Sero, and even Bakugou. 

This situation has been rough on me, and I know that I could so easily return to you all at UA, but I just feel like I am needed here in The League, but it's just temporary.  

There are children and adults who need to be saved here. They get no attention, the public and the hospitals shut them out because they are labeled villains so I think I need to stay here a little longer to help these people. 

When I first woke up here, at the base of the LOV, I was given the choice to leave, but I chose to stay. 

These people we call villains, I really just think they are misunderstood. I see why they think the way they do about us, Shoto.

You may ask how Dabi and I ended up surviving that fall. Well, let me tell you. 

You know Hawks, the number two hero, the one Tokoyami used to intern for? 

Well, he ended up catching us so far down. I'm not sure if you saw all of that, I wouldn't know if you did because my eyes were closed the whole time. 

Tears welled in my eyes as I fell, I was thinking I would never stop falling.

I have to admit, and this hurts to say, but the whole time I have been here, I've only thought of you a few times. 

I've tried pushing you out so I could focus on the tasks at hand. Which to be frank, I haven't really done much work here yet. 

I still love you, and I feel guilty for some things that I have done here with The League. Some things I was forced to do while others... I did willingly. 

I miss you so fucking much, and I hope when we do meet in person again, you'll still love me. Even though I am no longer clean. 

A lot has happened, and a lot of stuff  I need to tell you in person because telling you in a letter is just not the right thing to do. 

Just know that I love you, but 

I think I might also love somebody else.

                                                                                                                             With love, Y/N