2

"Okay, class dismissed," Mr. Aizawa murmurs collecting his books on hero history and putting them back under his desk. 

"Hey y/n! over here," Deku yells smiling and motioning for me to come over. I smile back grabbing my books and phone from under my desk and waltzing towards where him, Todoroki, and Uraraka are seated. Todoroki sits on top of his desk and I take a seat on the chair that is attached to it. 

"Hey, Shoto," I say to Todoroki, grabbing his chin and pulling him down giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. He kisses me back and then pulls away, his cheeks turning a faint pink. I giggle, a big grin forming across my face.

"How long have you guys been together now?" Uraraka asks with a look of curiosity on her face. I look at Todoroki and nod my head, giving him permission to answer the question. 

"Hmm about six and a half months now," He answers rubbing the back of his neck. I grab his hand and run my thumb up and down his soft skin. His eyes flutter down to meet mine. Deku looks over at Uraraka and smiles.

"You guys are so cute!" Uraraka exclaims. By this point, everyone's left the classroom except us four. Deku looks at his watch and his eyes widen. 

"Oh man, guys, I gotta get going. I'm meeting with someone to train in a bit," Deku explains. He hugs Uraraka and stands up. 

"I'll head out with you, Deku," Uraraka says standing up quickly. They both leave the classroom. I look at Todoroki and pull him towards me once more kissing his soft lips. He cradles the side of my face and uses his other hand to support himself on the desk as he leans down.  I move to stand in front of him while still keeping his lips on mine. I stand in between his legs. He moves both his hands to my face now, caressing my cheeks. I pull away, opening my eyes slowly. I put both of my hands on top of his and I beam. 

"C'mon let's go back to the dorms," I tell him and he nods sliding off the desk and grabbing my hand. 

...

By the time we actually get to the dorms, the sun is setting. Todoroki and I decided we would stop at the juice bar downtown and get some smoothies. We spent around 2 hours there just conversing and laughing. 

"Finally we're back," Todoroki sighs. I nod in agreement opening the door. The bakusquad sits on the couch and the floor; they all have solo cups in hand. 

"Where have you been you damn nerds?" Bakugou yells. I stifle a laugh and look over at Todoroki. His smile turns into a frown. 

"We were on a date, Kacchan," I answer. He furrows his brows and points at me with his free hand, the one that's not holding a cup.

"Don't call me that, you first aid kit," He argues. Denki and Kirishima hold back their laughter. I walk over to Bakugou and stare him straight in the eye.

"I will stop calling you Kacchan if you stop calling me a first aid kit!" I reply balling my hands into fists. Bakugou rolls his eyes before responding. 

"Well, I can't help it. You are a first aid kit, after all, Extra," Bakugou retorts. That's it. I'm about to jab this guy. 

"Well, I'm sorry my quirk is healing! But that's not it. You know what else I'm good at?" I ask as anger surges through me. Bakugou crosses his arms and leans back into the couch. 

"What else, Pipsqueak?" Bakugou questions. I bring my arm back getting ready to punch him.

"Decking people in the-" I go to swing but somebody grabs my elbow and brings my arm down to my side. I feel soft lips brush against my ear. 

"Don't waste your time and energy on him, y/n. You know he's just trying to get under your skin," Todoroki's mellow voice soothes me. I turn around to face him. I look down at the floor, ashamed that I let such a stupid insult get under my skin. Todoroki pulls me into a hug, clearly seeing that I'm upset.