Just like that, the two were off, dashing through the courtyard as they made their way towards the Entrance Hall. She was right, it was Lizzy and Ron once again, though both of their faces were flushed with anger, Lizzy looked extremely disheveled as her beautiful done hair was now poking out and slightly lopsided.

"That's what I think!" Ron countered back, the Ravenclaw was about to step in before a hand had stopped her, quizzically she looked over her shoulder, Harry was giving her a disapproving shake of his head.

Reluctantly she nodded as she stepped back, her lips pursing together as she didn't like where this was going, though as she took a short glance at the doorway, she noticed that the two's loud argument hadn't just caught her and Harry's attention.

Aidan, Caleb and Hermione were stood at the doorway, watching worriedly, though none of them had the intention or the nerve to chime in as all they did was watch.

Y/N managed to share a short moment with Hermione as they both locked eyes, both sharing the same concerned glance before the bushy-haired girl began to mouth a few words, 'where were you.' the Ravenclaw could make out, she gave her a signal with her hand, 'later'. She mouthed back as she shifted her gaze back to Lizzy and Ron's heated argument.

"Well, you know the solution, don't you?" Lizzy scoffed, earning a challenging glare from Ron, "Go on!"

"Next time, pluck up the courage and ask me yourself! You had quite a few opportunities to do so!" Lizzy snapped angrily to which Ron frowned at, "Well, that's...i mean..completely off the point." he spluttered before he glanced over to the side, his attention now shifted from Lizzy to the raven-haired boy.

"Harry! Where have you been!" he quickly changed the topic to which only enraged Lizzy much more, though the raven-haired boy only stared at Ron, not saying a word as he wished he could just apparate away.

"Fine then! Off to bed! Both of you!" Lizzy scolded as Harry quickly took it as he cue to leave, Ron trailing beside him as they ascended the flight of stairs, "They get scary as they get older."

"I heard that!" Lizzy retorted as the Ron took a final glance at Lizzy before disappearing down the corridor with Harry. Y/N felt bad for Lizzy ,she watched tears now filling her eyes and slowly streaming down her face as she slumped down onto the stairs kicking her heels off miserably.

The Ravenclaw couldn't just stand there, she quickly dashed towards Lizzy and immediately wrapped her in a hug as the blonde-haired girl sobbed onto her shoulders, instinctively, Y/N began to slowly rub her back, in attempt to comfort her slowly.

She hated to see her friends or family like this, she'd always feel guilty despite it having nothing to do with her, she never liked to watch people she care for break down, though she knew it was natural for somebody to just explode from time to time.

She could hear soft footsteps began to approach her, she turned around slightly, still keeping Lizzy in her hold to be met with the sympathetic expressions spread across Caleb, Aidan and Hermione's face.

Hermione hadn't think twice as she sat next to Lizzy's empty side, slowly and comfortingly rubbing her back as she shared a concerned glance with Y/N to which she shook her head at, 'She's okay..' the Ravenclaw mouthed in assurance.

"Liz, I'm sorry about what happened, Ron can really be a dick sometimes." Caleb voiced out, earning scolding glares from both Hermione and Y/N as he shrugged up defensively, "It's true." he retorted in a hushed tone as Lizzy began to pull away from the Ravenclaw.

Y/N's frown only deepened as she noticed the reddened eyes from the blonde girl, the Ravenclaw broke out a small smile as she took adjusted herself in her seat on the stairs, "Believe it or not, Caleb's right, Ron can be a real sod at times but he only does it out of emotion, he doesn't really mean those things."