I switch my phone off and walk out of the house with my suitcase. I throw the suitcase inside my old truck and drive to Potchville Ridge to my father's mansion. I arrive in less than 10 minutes and walk towards his door with my suitcase. I ring the bell, and he opens the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked me after opening the door.

"I sent you a message."

"Does it look like I have time to read your stupid messages?" he rolled his eyes.

Did I mention that my dad also hates me?

"Sandra doesn't want me." I uttered, making my way inside, although I know that I wasn't welcomed.

"Fine, but you're going back next week." he said. "By the way, you need to stop coming to my house with that box of yours. It's embarrassing." he uttered, referring to my old truck.

"It's not like I have a choice." I said, walking upstairs to my room.

I open the door and everything is still the same. The green sweater that I wore when I was here the last time, was placed on my queen sized bed. My hair brushes on my dresser. Closet door open.

I guess nobody cares about me and my belongings. I sit by my desk and start doing my homework.

**

I sit in the living room after doing my homework with a bowl of ice-cream. Brookes walks in wearing a short yellow dress that fits her tightly.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"Uh, this is my dad's house. I can come here anytime." I responded.

"Nobody wants you here." she said, walking upstairs.

True. Even my stepsister and her mother don't want me.

See what I mean when I say nobody wants me?

Me: How are you?

I sent Leah a message, considering the fact that I haven't heard from her today.

Leah: I have good news! I'll let you know tomorrow.

She responded in less than a minute.

Me: Cool

Brookes sits in the opposite couch.

"You need to stop coming here with that truck of yours. You're embarrassing us." she uttered, and I don't respond. "Why are you even here?"

"Why do you even care?"

"Because, you're invading my privacy." she said rudely.

"This house is big enough for the both of us... And, I think you're the one that's invading my privacy, including your mother." I said truthfully.

"Your father doesn't even want you here. You're so f*cken annoying." she rolled her eyes.

"Good to know." I uttered, returning my gaze to the screen.