Round 1

*KIERAN'S POV*

This was the time to make Maddie like me. I pull her on top on me. I kissed Maddie. She kissed me back with tongue. She lays on top of me. She grabs my boob and kisses my neck. She takes my shirt and shorts off. I take her shirt off. Maddie and I are only in lingerie. She picked me up and put me on her desk. Maddie kisses my neck. She lifts me off the desk and I grind on her. I felt her pussy. It was amazing. I loved this girl, there's nothing nobody could do to make me hate her. After grinding on Maddie I turn around and lay down. She climbs on top of me. Maddie bites off my lingerie bottoms and starts kissing above my pussy. She moves down and starts kissing and sucking it. I accidentally moan hoping nobody heard us. It was only 2pm so I thought everyone was in there rooms or doing something with Lexi.

M- shhh baby. Keep it down

K- make me

Maddie kisses me.

After kissing my lips and pussy I turn Maddie over. I take off her shorts and throw them at the wall. I start smacking her ass. I smack, kiss and lick her ass.
I lick from her ass to her boobs. When I reach her boobs I start kissing and sucking her nipples. Maddie humps me while I grind on her. She gets on her knees and bites my ass. Maddie and I have hickeys all over our bodies. Maddie and I are fully naked. We hear a knock on the door. She gets up, open the door so her face only shows and see's Nat.

N- hey

M- hey, what's up?

N- I heard moaning and a lot of moving around, are you ok?

I walk over and open the door so Nat could see that I was naked.

N- woah, so I guess you guys were busy?

K- yea

Maddie whispers to me.

M- invite her?

K- I've never done it

M- I have

N- what's going on?