"If you can handle the heat, little viking," Benjamin retorted back as they started to clash their gifts between their palms. The red smoke would cause the fire to snuff out or crackle into tiny explosions resulting in Benjamin to huff in frustration and the girls to laugh at the man's reaction. Their laughter at their childish actions filled them with joy and relief as they could relax while laughing at how their gifts seemed to merge at times. The trio were enjoying the childish acts they were displaying relieved to get rid of some of the tension caused by their circumstances.

Across from the trio, the youngest of the Lothbrok coven was seen mingling with the likes of the Irish Coven. The little forest fairy fits right in with the quiet crowd matching their dispositions with one another. Dark wild curls clashed against the snow white misshapen bob as the two spoke in excited chirps with low whispers interjecting every few moments. Maggie expressed great joy at the prospect of a new friend while Siobhan and Liam showed curiosity wanting to learn more about Maja and her family. Finished with his mingling, Ragnar shuffled his way over to Aeron who was now mainly focused on her children keeping a cautious eye out for them. The taller male rested his large hand upon his wife's shoulder catching her attention briefly.

"They seem to be enjoying themselves, elskan mín," Ragnar spoke as Aeron looked up to her husband. They admired the carefree nature their children have adapted since they joined the small battalion of vampires. "But, I can sense that you're worried as well."

The pelt covered body shuddered as she let out an unnecessary sigh. The mother worried that being here could bring new friendships but also, bring her family doom. I pray to the gods that everything works out in our favor and we make it out of here just fine. Aeron's thoughts were just plagued with worry and concern pondering how their future will turn out but only the snow and time will tell. Comfort for the concerned parents came from their fur-laced embrace as they continued their observation of the crowd ahead of them.

FAR AWAY FROM THE HERD OF CHITTERING VAMPIRES, THE HEAD OF THE CULLEN FAMILY TUCKED HIMSELF AWAY FROM THE PRYING EYES OF HIS FAMILY AND GUESTS

FAR AWAY FROM THE HERD OF CHITTERING VAMPIRES, THE HEAD OF THE CULLEN FAMILY TUCKED HIMSELF AWAY FROM THE PRYING EYES OF HIS FAMILY AND GUESTS. His shiny new phone glared in the sunlight as his nimble fingers scrolled through his limited contacts stopping when he got to the name he needed. SAM ULEY read in bold letters as Carlisle clicked on the contact dialing the number shown. The dial tone rang out before Carlisle pressed the device against his ear.

"This is Uley," The voice on the other end spoke up after the dial tone was sharply cut off. "How can I help you?"

"Sam, it's Carlisle. Are you free at the moment?" Carlisle hoped the alpha was available for a short moment in hopes of getting what Ragnar requested done and planned.

"Of course. What's needed, Cullen?" Sam's voice continued to rattle through Carlisle's ears giving the vampire more and more hope that this would work in his favor.

Carlisle sighed before starting, "A new coven has arrived on our lands. They requested to familiarize themselves with each and every person who is to stand beside us." Carlisle stopped for a moment to let the alpha process the information that was essentially thrown at him. "They were hoping that they could meet tomorrow alongside Jacob and his members."