Part 3 <Unexpected problems>

Start from the beginning

- He's sleeping - Eda had to lie again.- Stress exhausted him, so he fell asleep.

- I didn't have to do it, I could wait until tomorrow ... Well, Eda, I won't disturb you, go and relax, I think the evening was pretty stressful for you too after my call. I'm sorry again, but I wanted to call to make me feel a little better.

- Thank you for reporting. Remember - we are with you. Notify us if you get some news.

-Okay, I'll wait in the hospital. Good night, Eda. Call me tomorrow, I want to hear Serkan's voice.

- Okay, goodbye, mother Aydan.

Eda hung up. After Aydan said she was waiting for new knowledge at the hospital, Eda wanted to say the same thing, but she couldn't. She wanted to share her anxiety and sadness while Serkan was there somewhere on the other side of the border, in an unknown situation. But she couldn't do it because they had agreed not to tell anyone about it, all the more so now, it would have been a very inappropriate time. But despite all that, Eda at least knew that she and Aydan were in the same situation. Only Eda has to endure this alone. At least for a while.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Many different things were going on in Art Life on the same day. Then, when important documents disappeared from the office, for no apparent reason, everyone tried to find out what was involved in this.

- Someone really wants to do something bad for us, I feel. And most likely for Serkan.- Ferit said as he sat in Serkan's office with Leyla, Piril, and Engin. Serkan had handed over his office and chair to Engin until he will return.

-Eh, brother, don't say that.- Engin said.

-And what more to expect we can? Which of our company members would do that? There is something bigger and more serious here than we realize.

- Yes, Engin, I agree with Ferit. None of our employees would do that. All the more so, Melek locked that office and no one has his keys.- Piril was very concerned about this situation because she knew that for Serkan this company and the project means a lot.

- Okay, yes, you're right. But where to start? How to find the one who took the documents? We know nothing.

- May we let Mr. Serkan know? I think he would help us a lot, and maybe even come back here.-Leyla said.

- No, I told him everything, I felt that he was very stressed about this situation already. And in general, I feel that their goal to be in Italy is not the desire to live elsewhere. Serkan doesn't say anything, it's too weird for me ... - Engin said worriedly.

-Maybe they just want to be together, because they've gone through so many things. They deserve everything they are going through and have now. - Piril said, remembering all the things they had gone through in the past.

- I agree, but ... Didn't you notice that one day Serkan changed a lot? All his spontaneous decisions. Was there anything strange about that?

- I noticed ir too, he really beacame a little different- Ferit agreed.

- So, it seems very unusual to me, i mean all his wishes and decisions. He always told me about everything, but from that day on I feel like he's hiding something. I don't know what, but it has to be something important to him.

- Mr. Engin!"- Emmett suddenly interrupted their conversation. It was the company's new PR. Emmett was a tall, dark-haired guy with blue eyes who was hired by Serkan before his leaving, and the whole company was and still is happy that he joined the team.

- Who is it, Emmett? Any problems? - Engin asked. Emmett looked very worried.

- Yes, Mr. Engin. I was called by a stranger and he asked for Mr .Serkan. I told him he isn't there and you're the temporary boss right now. He wants to talk to you. Here is the number.