The Unknown Boy

Roopa (Anirudh) was searching Bondita to tell her the truth that he is Anirudh. Suddenly Thakuma came in front of him.
Thakuma: Kya kar rahi hai yahan par?
Roopa: A..apko hi dhundh rahi thi Thakuma. ( He said hesitatingly).
Thakuma: Lekin mujhe kyu dhundh rahi thi?
Roopa: Vo maine kapde dho liye.
Thakuma: To thik hai tu kuch samay ke liye Bondita par nazar rakh. Badli badli si hai subah se. Kahin us Zamindar Anirudh Roy Choudhury se to milne nahi jaa rahi.
Roopa: Ji Thakuma
He found it best moment to tell her his real identity. So he started  following Bondita. Bondita went inside her room and when she came outside she was dressed in black outfit with a black cloth on her face from which Anirudh was only able to see her eyes. She also carried a sword with her. Anirudh full of curiosity and tension continued following her. She went into to a forest. Anirudh went following her. When a bush stuck to his saree he bent to remove it. Till then a boy who was of Bondita's age was behind her. She sensed it and kept hand on her sword. Suddenly the boy attacked her. She then picked up her sword and the both started fighting with sword. When the voices came Anirudh look up he saw Bondita fighting with the boy. He was worried when Bondita fell down. When he was about to go to Bondita to save her Bondita kicked the boy. The boy fell down and she kept her sword on his throat.