"But at least you should've inform him.. ! "
Fahad said disappointed pointing towards her husband who was standing at the door with hand kept inside his pocket... Head low and look was all messy... Blood spots on his white shirt... Black tie carelessly hanging around his neck...coat in his hand.... How she wanted him look at her...to see her... To see his brown eyes...

"You see am all fine... Zyada tension lenge to umar se Pehle bal safed  ho jayege.... "

She said rubbing her small nose on safiya's shoulder trying to hide her smile

Affan looked up amused at her sudden change of behavior... Nevertheless, he was glad that she's herself now..

Everyone around her chuckled

"I am liking this izaah! "

Fahad said grinning ear to ear...

"We tooo"

All the other three hooted making her blush... Affan smiled and went from there receiving a call...

They all talked for a while and then left although they didn't wanted to but izaah assured them that she'll be fyn alone...
Still her heart felt sad without them around her...

That day she had decided that

She will cherish what Allah has given her

And forget what he had taken from her...

And after all the pain she got what she always wanted.... A family

A mother who could love her the way she is... A father who will support her at every expect of life...A brother who will protect her from all the problems... And she got a sister also who's nothing but a sweetheart for her...

And then comes the one because of whom she's smiling... Her love... Her husband...

Smiling she bit her lips... Remembering the moment she saw him... When her pain was too much to bear with...she was proud seeing him beating the shit out of that excuse of a man....

Rahul was the brother of Aryan the scumbag who had send their photo to her father...wanting to revenge her for rejecting him in front of all collage...

"Huhh... "

She huffed waiting for him... It's been an hour since everyone has left... And she's already feeling lonely

Looking around she found the helping button and pressed it...

"You need something? "

A nurse came

"Ya... Can you please call my husband? "

Pouting she said...the nurse laughed at her and left to call him...

"You were asking for me? "

After a while he said entering and looked around not wanting to meet her eyes...

Izaah rolled her eyes at him

"Nhi... Aap jaa skte h! "

Narrowing her eyes she said... His head snapped towards her... Stunned he looked at her annoyed face... A ghost of smile appeared on lips...

"Ookh! "

Saying he turned around making her eyes widen in shock

"Ya Allah ye keisa  miya de diya apne mujhe....! "

She cried out complaining to her Lord... He bites inside of his cheeks trying to suppress his smile...

"Jaisa manga tha waisa hi mila h! "