Hey beautiful! kinda missing you, wanna meet?

Also reminding you that I'm leaving in few days.

She threw her phone on the floor and grabbed her hair forcefully. She didn't want to cry, she only wanted all of this to pass.

She shakily took a lighter which she stashed in her room.

And she grabbed a paper which was lying on her lap.

It was her application to different cosmetology schools overseas.

She deeply sighed when she looked at her application - her future, but what about Su Ho her boyfriend! What did she mean to him? Why he was playing with her? Does this commitment mean nothing to him? What was her future with him?

She couldn't bear the questions being asked around. She was wheezing and wailing.

She lit the lighter and stared at the flame. She placed it on the sink and threw her papers away. Her hand was nearing the flare. Closer and closer...

A loud bang

"Noona!" Ju Young stormed in. she panicked and tossed it away.

"What?" she answered in an angry tone.

"You broke up with Su Ho? Why didn't you tell me! You should've told me you sad, I would've killed him right there."

"Ahhhhhh. Agrhhh hhaa" She made all sorts of weird noises, her breath hitched she wailed so loudly. He flinched, he thought his sister was going crazy from a heartbreak. He rushed out of the room covering his ears as he couldn't stand her screams.

Ju Kyung was rolling on the floor pulling her hair out thinking how obvious it was to other people to notice her situation and now with a new rumor about their break up.

And she just laid down crying there on the floor.

~~

Ju Kyung skipped school the next day, she went to the part-time place and took up an extra morning shift just for that day. She let the work wear her energy out so she wouldn't pity her sad self.

She took out the trash, poured coffee, did the dishes, took orders, and cleaned everything until the place glistened.

She received a voice message when she was in the middle of an order.

She just paused. She couldn't move, everything was rushing back to her. She pushed herself to look at her phone.

It was him.

But she wasn't going to give in. She wasn't gonna let him win again.

She turned it off and continued her work.

~

Han Seo Jun and his gang hung out behind the school ground, making a fuss back there.

Cho Rong couldn't help but notice that Seo Jun was sighing all day and was not being himself.

He slowly went up to him and whispered "Anything troubling you? You know you can tell me anything right!"

"Tsk. Nothing!" he saw him shrugging and walking away "Wai- wait. No never mind."

"Whenever you ready, man"