From Dark Souls to Sekiro

I started my maso run from Dark Souls 1 Remastered ). (or you know, Very Re-Maestro Edition) I learned the basics of rolling there as well as timing those dodges. Wasn't easy at all for me, but bit by bit I adapted. Back then I chose the Warrior class I think? as my starting class in DS, but noob tendencies and all ruined the run for me so I switched over to Knight. From there, I actually got better in rolling and timing my attacks on the enemy.

After NG+ though, I began to regret it, Anor Londo's Fire Keeper hated me...and by the way, I took the Link the Fire option. Could've gone Dark Lord, but something said otherwise to me... Toughest boss to me in DS? Ornstein and Smough, no shit! Artorias was also as tough... I missed Kalameet and the Gaping Dragon boss fights at that time.

And then I played NG+ up until... Blighttown before I uninstalled the game to save some space. (I run an Asus TUF Gaming FX model, no D harddisk - I forgot the model number) Ever since Artorias, I wore his armor set and even carried the Abyss Greatsword mostly for the lels (i actually have a maxed out Black Knight Greatsword just in case it gets tough)

And then I move on to Sekiro. Even harder for me since I was so used to rolling all the time, but just like the other - I adapted. Wasn't the fastest adaption though, I got used to DS in about 2 weeks, Sekiro took me 2 months. Lady Butterfly was the one who taught me how to parry well. I died, tried again, and died again, eventually in 1 day flat I got her clean!

The boss fight in Sekiro, to whom I died the most, was Genichiro Ashina. Way of Tomoe included, I died to him for a total of... 15 deaths. But hey, he perfected me well for the journey! Every new boss in Sekiro, makes the previous ones you fought felt easier. After enough of parry polishing and driving the nippon steel into O'Rin of the Water's ass, I somehow felt like the next bosses are easy for me to tackle. And even when I died 2 times against the true Corrupted Monk in the Divine Realm, I still found her easy to tackle on...

still stuck in Divine Realm, on the way to the Divine Dragon. Yeah the only reason I wrote this, was because those two games taught me the Soulsborne memes

And as a fun fact, I usually take a break after killing a boss from all the adrenaline and tension. But after the Guardian Ape (the one in the Sunken Valley), I took on a marathon to kick one boss after another, in one day up to Owl's fight. (I planned to go for Immortality Severance ending)