Part 12

After hours of running and fighting a little Jack final let you sleep. Your body was sore from fight Jack. He loved you, you didn't deny that but he didn't hold back. You played down on Jack's Ben not even getting under the cover and fell asleep.

~Time skip~

You are woken up by pounding on the door. You and Jack both get up. Jeff, Clockwork, and Ben comes running in.

"He's here." Jack nods hands you a knife and pushes you two rd.the window where everybody is escaping from what ever is on the other side of the door. You climb out the window and begin running for the old school. You catch up with Jack and you both run to the room were Clockwork hold the tile up for you both jump down. Clockwork then jumps down letting the tile make a loud smack.

"What's going on."

"Zalgos has came, he is looking for you. Walk for word there should be a some light from the end of the tunnel. Go to it."

Jeff nodes" got it go towards the light."

You all begin walking until you reach a room with some other tunnels leading to the sewers. The room had 2 sofas and a coffee table and some snakes.

"Come here often Clocky?"

"Yea" everybody takes a seat on the sofa. "Son now what do we do? And where is Ben?"

"Ben is in.the cameras watching over us. And we wait and hope that they don't find us." Clockwork be gain twiddling her thumbs.