Part 6

You look at you father then at your dead mother. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR I KNOW SHE WAS A DRUNK BUT-" you were interrupted "SHE WAS A GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH JUST LIKE YOU AND NOW YOU GOTTA GO MAYBE THEN ILL BE ABLE TO LIVE IN PEACE!"

"How will you be able to live in peace when you think about what you have done?" After that you run upstairs And slam your door behind you locking it. You turn and see Jack and nearly scream.

"Did I scare you?"

"A little"

"Slender said you can stay in the mansion with me,if it help" You look up at Jack. "Really"

"Yes" You ran up to him hugging him tightly. Jack was stunned for a moment then hugged you back.

"Can I have a sec to pack somethings?" You let go of Jack and look at him.

"I don't see why not."

"Thanks" Right away you begin to pack some things (clothes,your laptop,and your stuff animal of a little rage like doll to remind you of home). "Ready to go" You nod and you both head back to the mansion. On the way Jack tells you that you will be sleeping with him and all about the other creepypasta's that you'll be living with. You were already there by the time Jack was finished explaining everything. Jack knocks on the door and a big black and white clown answer the dot with a knock knock joke instead of letting us in. "What is black white and red all over? Hehe you'll never guess this one Jacky. HAHAHA. "

"A newspaper" you answered Jack and the clown stair at you, the clown laughs uncontrollably "WRONG ITS ME AFTER I DECORATE THE ROOM WITH YOUR INSIDES AHAHAHAH, but you can come in, your pretty funny kiddo." You and Jack walk in.

"That's Laughing Jack." The clown waves and offers you some candy you politely decline. You and. Jack go up to his room and you set your stuff down.

"Tired are we my child" You look up to see once more the some faceless man outside your door.

"Not really" You replayed

"That's Slenderman."

"But you can call me Slender,Jack will she be joking you tonight?"

"Possible,most likely." Slender nods then disappears.

"What douse he mean Joining you?"

"I'm running out of kidneys, and I'll need twice as many now cause you will want some, so I'm going out tonight to get some. Are you coming?"

You think for a sec"Ya could be fun"