Part 3

There will be some swearing and Mabey a lemon in the future. I will put lemon in the tittle and it's will not be a very important part of the story. Ok that's all just wanted.to let y'all know.

You wake up in your bed once again.

"How the he'll douse he do that!" You get up and turn on your computer hoping for another letter or something, but there was nothing. You hear yelling coming from downstairs, your father and mother were fighting again you sigh and ignore it. For the next couple of days all you can think about it Jack. You wanted to see him again. That's when you remembered that he showed you the mansion and said he lived there. You decided that tonight you would go there.

~Time skip~

You started walking and it didn't take you long to find the mansion. You knocked on the door and a tall faceless man answered the door..

"Hello my child, Jack is in his room would you like for me to call him down or would you like to go to his room?"

"Um,I'll go to his room." The tall man grabs you with one of his tentacles and takes you to Jack's room.

"Here you are my child." He sets you down and walks away. You entire his room after knocking.

"Hello, Jack are you in here?" The lights go on and Jack is sitting in a corner eating something. You walk closer to see what it was and you seen that they were kidneys. You tap him on his shoulder.

He looks at you surprised"may I have one?" Jack's jaw drops. As he hands you one.