Part 10

Omg we are all ready this far o0o anyways thanks everybody for reading this far.and now for the story.

You laid in bed tossing and turning wondering what was going on and if everything was alright. Then after what seemed like for ever Jack walks back into his room very silently not to wake you.

What's going on? Jack jumped at the sound of your voice.

Slender will explained it all in the morning.

Ok. You roll over and try to fall back asleep and at least you final did

~Time skip~

Its morning and slender calls everybody down stairs for breakfast. You silent eat you plate of waffles.

ARE YOU GOING TO EAT THAT?  A boy asked were goggles and a mask.

That's Toby and don't give it to him. A girl with messy brown hair,a green eye and a clock in her right eye. She had a smile sowed into her face.

Why not? You asked confused "and who are you?"

"I an clockwork, and Toby went on a killing spree without slender knowing so he can't eat waffles for a week."

"Ohh, no Toby no waffles."

"Ok." A sad and depressed Toby walks away trying to get.some waffles.

"Hey baby wanna play with my joy stick?" A short blond boy asks you dressed up like Link.

"Sorry, I don't play with blonds, unless there smart."

"I'm smart." You look at him with your oh really look. "I was joking I'm Ben Drowned." Jack walks up to Ben and hits him and the head hard.

"Dint flirt with my girl."

"Who said she was your girl?"

"Me. I did." You meet the rest of the creepypasta then finally Slenderman walks into the room and everybody get silent.

"Zaglo is coming, the end of the world is near."