(Your hair)

(Sanxia Academy female uniform)

(Your heels)

(Your bag)

Everyone is staring at her from head to toe like she committed a crime. She just looked at them and totally ignored like everyone is invisible to her.

"Welcome to Sanxia Academy, Ms. Jeon" the principal greeted and smiled at her "Let's talk in my office"

"Sure" she answered

The principal started walking while she is following her, walking like a model while everyone is still staring at her like crazy. No one can even beat her epic entrance like how her brother's friends want. A smile curved on her lips as she noticed everyone mesmerized by her beauty. As they walked down the hallway, they saw Felix going somewhere.

"Felix, we have to prepare the confession room" the principal told Felix, the ssg Vice President

Felix bowed and nodded "Will do"

Hana just looked at him. Then Felix went where he is headed at. Hana and the principal went to the her office and sat there to talk about things.

"I am Ms. Eve, I am the principal of this school for 13 years now. I am planning to retire soon and I am glad I get to welcome you here" the principal smiled

"Thank you" Hana said and didn't say anything more. She is controlling herself to say more than two or three words because that's what Yoongi told her, the less she will talk, the less she will spill.

"I guess you heard about Sanxia Penthouse where students of Sanxia Academy stays. I would like to ask if you want to buy a place there?" Principal Eve asked

Hana nodded "I would love to"

Principal Eve smiled at her, she knows that Hana has a lot of money and she is doing her best to serve her. She gave Hana a small box containing her locker key, school id and a copy of her class' schedule.

"You will be in Class A" Principal Eve said

The Class A is where all the popular and rich students are. She intentionally put Hana there because she wants her treasures to be in one place only.

"If it's okay, I will give you a quick tour?" Principal Eve

Hana just nodded.

They both left the office and started at that floor. The principal kept explaining what's there at that floor what can she see there, the rooms that were not allowed and everything she needs to know. But Hana is not listening and just looking at every room like she is trying to find something.

"Don't you-" Hana stopped talking when she saw Felix coming out of the laboratory room which the Principal didn't notice, Hana was suspicious if him since there is no reason for him to be there.

"Shall we go there?" Principal asked

"Can I see your laboratory? My previous school's laboratory is a mess and I hated there that's one of the reasons why I want to leave" Hana said

The principal happily guided her to the laboratory room. Hana just followed the Principal inside the laboratory.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" Principal Eve screamed

Hana was shocked to see what's inside...

It was a student's dead body.