Rina: Fine! Five!

I turned my phone off and annoyingly scratched my hair at the exact time the elevator door opens. I saw Ava waiting by the door. I went towards her as he went off to the mall by taxi.

We arrived at the mall. We were finding for a place to eat before we go to see the movies. But while looking for a place, we met two couples.

"Jay?! Aeri!?" Ava called. We went towards the two couples. Jay and Aeri were on a date right now. "I see you're the only ones here. Where's Beomgyu Sunbaenim and Jungwon?" Jay asks. "Nah! I went out without permission." I laughed at Ava's statement.

Ava and Beomgyu are the type of couple to always fight but will always get back together. They argue over small things but a simple sorry will fix it.

"How about Jungwon?" Jay faces me. "Jungwon told me I needed to be home by five. Which I won't." Jay snickers. "Oh, you better be," he warns. "What's up with it? As if he'll do something to be."

"If you get a taste of his consequences, you'll regret it," he said. I made a small scoff, "As if." I then rolled my eyes with a smirk.

As if Jungwon will transform into a dinosaur and eat me alive. What should I be scared of?

After meeting them, we went straight to eating. We chose to eat at a restaurant we found nearby. They serve noodles, which we were craving for. The noodles gave me heat throughout my body especially since the sun is shining right in front of us. We were eating outside of the restaurant.

I stared at my noodles when the thought of Jungwon popped into my mind. The image of him with a plain white t-shirt with wet hair, a towel wrapped around his neck, and him leaning at the wall while looking at me with that attractive black cat eyes.

I then remembered another image of Jungwon. Where he was so close to me. I tucked my hair behind my ear, repeating and feeling how Jungwon did it. I traveled my fingers to my chin, remembering the feeling of his touch and how he lifted my head to face his eyes.

He's so handsome. I can't get him out of my head. – I'm losing control.

"Rina, are you alright?" My thoughts cleared up as Ava snapped out. "What?" Ava gave me a stern face. "You weren't listening," she said in an upset tone. "Oh, sorry. What were you saying?" Ava chuckles. "It looks like you were daydreaming. Tell me. Who's bothering that big mind of yours?" I looked down in embarrassment.

"It's Jungwon. Isn't it? What did he do?" Ava asked. "He flirted with me but a different one. He tucked my hair earlier and held my chin up to look at his eyes," I explained. Ava started squirming, "You know, Jungwon definitely likes you!"

"Hey, no! Who would like a girl like me, Ava? And I'm sure Jungwon is smart enough to observe me first before he likes me. Which probably won't happen."

"Rina, you guys are soulmates. There is no impossible term for that when it comes to Jungwon liking you. It's possible. Let me ask you something." Ave holds my hand, "I know you like Jungwon. But do you like the Yang Jungwon?" she asks. "What? That's the same!" I spoke.

"I meant do you like the real side of him? I know you like the Enhypen's Jungwon. But what about Yang Jungwon? The real him? Do you have romantic feelings?" she did have a point that made me question my life decisions now. But I shook my head. "I don't think that I should have romantic feelings for Jungwon right now. I like this idol side of him, but I still need to learn more about how he really is behind the camera. Which I am seeing now."

"For now, Jungwon is all good and a really flirty guy which I didn't expect. Overall, I still need to find more things about him."

"So, you don't like him? Why won't you like him already?" I looked down and fidgeted my fingers. Ava looks at me with an upset face, "Don't tell me you still haven't gotten over your ex. Oh Namjoon's sake, Rina!"

"No! It's not like that! I hate him and I don't want anything to do with him. I even love Jungwon more that how I used to like my stupid ex."

"That's why I am being careful, Ava. I know he is Jungwon but I still need to see the inside of him and how he treats me. I can't repeat the same mistake from my past where I let myself be treated like trash."

Ava leans over to her chair and wears a big smile while looking at me.

"You're right, Rina. You really know your worth."

~ ~ ~

I would give my whole life just to see Jungwon with a plain white t-shirt with wet hair and a towel wrapped around his nape while leaning at wall.

Damn.

Anyways, thank you for reading this chapter!!!

I love you all!

- elle <3