007

Rina's POV

"So what do you think of my outfit?" I asked while looking at him. He nods, "It's good. But I think. . ." He stares at me.

What's wrong? I was only wearing pants and a shirt. Is it too plain?

"Do you want me to wear a skirt?!"

"Oh hon, wear whatever you want, I can fight. It's just that it's a bit cold outside," he says. "I'll see if I have some jackets in my closet."

"Wear my hoodies. Here. I found one for you." He reaches out a white hoodie. I grabbed it and checked it out. "This is exactly the same one from what you're wearing right now. . ." I looked at his hoodie. "But black."

"Come on! Don't you want to wear couple hoodies with your bias?!" he tries to convince me. "Why wear couple hoodies when we're not a couple?"

"Oh, come on! "You're the one I'm going to live and sleep with my whole entire life. You're the only one I'm going to be married to and have babie-"

"Fine, I'll wear this. Just stop with the babies, Jungwon." He giggles while I wear the hoodie. The hoodie is a bit large and it's up my knee length. "It's too big," I said. "You're just small."

"Says the smallest member of Enhypen." He rolls his eyes. "Let's just go." He grabs his phone and his wallet while I get my bag. After that, we both went to the mall.

~ ~ ~

"So, what are we going to do here?" I asked while looking around the mall. I have never been to this mall before. I moved forward and backward not realizing where I was ending up. He holds my hand tight. "Stay with me. You might get lost, love." He pulls me closer while I was in shock, looking at his face.

"Let's go shopping," he says. "Where?" I asked. He points at the Gucci store behind me. "Gucci?! I don't have money with me to buy Gucci. Only you can afford that!"

"I can't afford anything at Gucci, sweetheart."

"But Jay hyung's credit card does." He brings out a black card which made me gasp out air. Black card?! Jay has the black card?! And Jungwon is holding it right now?!

"Why do you have Jay's credit card?!" I asked him. "He lets me borrow it. So, let's go! This is for the both of us!" He pulls me on the way to the Gucci store.

"Are you serious!?" I said in a whispering way. "Dead serious. Now tell me which is better." He shows me two coats. One black and one blue. "You look good in anything," I said. "But I prefer the black one," I added. He takes a look at the black.

"I prefer the one over there actually." He points at the brown one on the stand. "They buy it. Isn't it 'Jay Hyung's credit card'?" I joked. "Nah, he might say I'm using him for money. I'll pick this black one instead." He puts the blue one back while he carries the black.

"Do you want to buy anything?" he asked. "Oh no, no no. Jay gave that for you only," I said."Come on! What do you want?"

"No, it's alright. I'm just hungry."

"Alright. Food it is."

He pays for his coat while I wait for him outside. Minutes later he meets me here. "Where do you want to eat?" he asks. "I don't know any places here. You pick," I said. "Right. I know a Chinese restaurant here. Do you like Chinese food?" he asks me. "Sure!"

He brought me to a Chinese restaurant just like he said. I have never seen this Chinese restaurant before in my country. This Chinese restaurant is probably just in. . . Korea?

"One private room please."

"Private room?!"

"We still have one private space. I'll bring you there with your girlfriend, sir," the lady said. "Yes!" Jungwon whispered. "Why does it have to be private?" I asked him in a whispering way. "You don't have to whisper," he said, also whispering. "Then why are you whispering?"