010

Jungwon's POV

I don't mind pushing a grocery cart around. After spending time with TxT and my Enhypen members. We decided to do some groceries so we can cook food or just have some snacks at home. Our cart was mostly full of chips. I know I am not allowed in junk food. I can only eat a bit. But this girl can probably chomp out this cart full of chips in just 1 day or less.

"I think we're done." She was looking at the list of groceries. "But I think we bought too many chips," she added. "I'll pay for everything, love." She still stares at the list. "At least you're not going to use Jay's credit card."

We were next in line so I pushed the cart forward. "I'll pay for these. Just go outside and wait for me," I said. She goes ahead and waits for me outside.

After paying for our groceries. I went outside, carrying all the heavy bags. Rina grabs some of the bags. "Hey, it's okay."

"No, I'll help you. Your limbs will hurt when carrying these on the way home. Plus, you need to take care of those limbs." It made me laugh. "Alright, alright. Just give them to me when you're having a hard time now."

She sips on her drink, "No problem!"

"Where did you get that?" I asked her while watching her sip her strawberry milk. "I got it over there." She points at the store behind her. "It's my favorite now. I didn't know strawberry milk will taste this good." I chuckled. "I should've bought some for you in the grocery."

"Look, Jungwon. You don't need to pay everything for me. I'm fine."

"I'll use Jay Hyung's credit card."

"Stop with his credit card. It's alright. Let's go home." Rina starts running away from me. "Hey, wait for me!"

She was on her way outside the mall, across the street. She looks at me while running "Rina! You're about to cross the street!" I quickly grabbed her arm making her trip on her back but my reflexes were sharp so I caught her by the waist while she holds my waist tightly too.

We were in that position for a couple of seconds. I looked her in the eye while I hold her waist tightly. I felt like we were in a film wherein the guy catches the girl because she's about to cross the street.

Rina pushes me and covers her face from embarrassment. I giggled. "Are you okay? Be careful," I said. "I'm fine. I'm just careless sometimes."

' What a clumsy girl ', I thought.

"Let's go." I gently held her wrist while I slightly pulled her. "You don't have to hold me while crossing," she says. "I need to protect you," I candidly said while watching the road. She silenced her mouth.

We got to the other side of the road; we were now looking for a taxi. She was on her phone, scrolling through her social media.

Right, I still don't have any contacts from her.

I was about to get my phone in my right hand when I realized I was still holding hands with her. I smiled; I'll just get it later. Her hand feels so good in mine. I stared at our hands with our fingers intertwined together. She was wearing her bracelet on her left hand which I am holding while my bracelet is on my right hand, where she is holding.

We look like a couple now. I love how this is going.

~ ~ ~

We arrived home and I was about to get my towel. "I'll be first," I said. "No-uh!" she shouts while rushing to get her towel while she runs on her way to the bathroom. "Hey! Love!" I ran towards her and pulled her. "Nope!" She slaps my hand. "Not today, sheep!" she enters the bathroom and locks the door. I laughed, "Whatever you want, darling."

I turned around to the bed as I saw her pajamas left there. I grinned. "Nice one, honey. You forgot your clothes."

"My clothes?!" she shouts. "I'm already showering!" she shouts. I laughed at her. "Poor you." I sat down on the chair and opened my phone.

"Get it for me!"

"No."

"Come on!"

"Not today, sheep!" I mimicked her tone earlier and laughed. But I didn't receive a response from her. Instead, the shower stops. "Love?" I called her. But again, she doesn't answer. "Hey, Rina." The bathroom door suddenly opens.

My eyes widened as I saw her wrapped only with a towel. I covered my eyes and hid under the pillow. "Too much skin!" I shouted. "Come on! Face me! Look at me, Yang Jungwon!" she screams at me. "No!" I spoke. "That's what you get for not getting my clothes." I hear her footsteps going near the bed as she moves the sheets.

"Where are my pajamas?!" she asks in a bold voice. "I hid it," I stuttered while hiding beneath the pillow. "Where did you hide it?" she asked. "In the cabinet." I hear her footsteps once again going near the cabinet. "It's not here."

"It's there!" I said. "Help me find it!"

"No!"

"Okay, if you say so." I hear her footsteps once again as she grabs my feet harshly. "Rina!" She laughs at me. My eyes suddenly shimmered seeing her again in a towel. But I looked down. "I'm not looking." I stood up, looking at my feet while walking towards the cabinet. She chuckles. "Relax, it's not a big deal," Rina says.

"Love, it's still a big deal. Part of that is your privacy." I faced the cabinet and looked for her clothes. I turned around and fully shut my eyes, "here," I said while handing her clothes. "Thank you, Won."

I went to get my towel and went straight to the comfort room. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my face glowing pink. It suddenly felt so hot.

"Jungwon, go back to your senses!" I whispered and slapped myself. I turned around and looked at the door. "I promise. I didn't see your skin!" I shouted once again. I heard her laugh. "That's enough, Jungwon. Take a bath already."

I should probably shower to remove this memory from me. The temperature suddenly makes me sweaty.

~ ~ ~

Hey, bubs! I finally updated another chapter of this book!

I am proud to announce that I will be uploading more often because it is now my vacation1 I am excited to interact with all of you guys once again.

Hopefully, you guys are still interested in reading this book. Soulmates really mean the world to me since this is the book that started my journey. I hope this book will still remain a special place in your heart as well.

I would also want to recommend my other book titled "Heart's CEO" and Jay is the mc!

Thank you so much, bubs. I love each and every one of you!

- elle <3