Chapter 7

Hoopers pov]
Seeing Cory made me so happy but learning that he would never remember me it broke me. Not to mention that the pain in my chest was still there, but even with all that he was back.
"Cory let's go see the others okay I'm sure they will be happy to see you again," Thats all Hooper said before holding Cory's hand was about to take him to the foundation but his legs gave out thanks to the pain.
"Or I'll just sit here" Hooper was obviously exhausted. As he looked up to see Cory he felt himself shifting into unconsciousness as he fell asleep Hooper watched as Cory softly smiled at him.
After a few minutes Hooper felt asleep.

Corys pov]
He finally fell asleep. He seems alot more distressed when I told him I didn't remember him at all.
Soon Cory picks up Hooper and takes him to the foundation himself as he needed to go there anyway for the spears.
"Well let's hope that hypnotizing spell worked. It looked like it was having an effect that pain was the first symptom," Cory thought before putting Hooper down next to the wall.

He soon stayed to observe Hooper to make sure the spell took full affect without any difficulties.  That lasted for 2 seconds before Hooper in his tired state pulled Cory into a hug and just starts to cuddle him.

Cory was confused