“Oh really, come on. Let’s get inside” Heeseung happily said before dragging Jake with him inside the room.

“Hey, just for you to remember, this is my room. Not yours” Jake said at the middle of laughing.

And when they already entered the room, Heeseung immediately slumped himself in Jake’s bed, feeling comfortable in it as he closed his eyes and stretched his limbs while laying on it.

“Wow, looking so comfortable, huh?” Jake said and giggled before standing at the side of his bed with arms crossed.

“Why? I can also smell you in the blankets” Heeseung said, reason for Jake to blush once again.

Heeseung giggled upon seeing Jake getting flustered, after all this time that they spent hours together, Heeseung felt closer and closer to Jake. There’s something with him that melts his heart and makes him smile.

Yeah, he clearly knew, he screwed up with a certain thing.

Heeseung then smiled endearingly while staring at Jake before pulling Jake’s wrist and bringing him into a hug while laying down. Jake felt the rush of his blood towards his face at what the older did as he felt his heart, beating louder and faster than normal.

And the same goes to Heeseung. He just caged Jake between his arms while feeling Jake’s hair on his chin. He also smelled the fragrance coming from Jake, probably his shampoo while slowly closing his eyes and playing at the back of Jake’s hair.

He could immediately sleep in that position because of the comfort that the younger was giving.

“Can we just stay like this till tomorrow, pup?” Heeseung whispered on Jake, making him giggle between Heeseung’s arms.

Jake then looked up on him, making Heeseung gasp at the sight. 'Shit, he is so beautiful’  Heeseung told himself while staring at the orbs of Jake’s eyes. This is so addicting. Even though it is obvious that Jake is using contact lenses, it never hides how beautiful Jake’s eyes are.

“Hyung, I’ve prepared a movie for us to watch” Jake told him with a soft smile.

He nodded “Really? What movie is that?” Heeseung asked.

“It’s the Greatest Showman, hyung. It’s musical. I’ve watched that movie about 2 times but I still can't get enough” Jake said and giggled before pulling away from Heeseung’s arm to get his laptop from the table.

Heeseung then got up to sit on the bed and lay his back on the headboard while waiting for Jake to set up the movie, and when the movie was already on the screen, Heeseung pulled Jake beside him as they wrapped the blanket on the both of their bodies. Heeseung pulled Jake closer to him with his hand, laying flat on the younger’s back, and the other one to secure the blanket from moving. They stayed like that for a while to enjoy the movie when a question came out from Heeseung’s lips.

“Jake..” Heeseung said and Jake looked up to him, waiting for what he was going to say. “I just wanna ask. I’ve always been curious why you are using contact lenses. Is your eyesight bad?” Heeseung asked, making Jake widen his eyes and sit up straight.

“Why, is it too obvious?” he asked, making Heeseung confused about how the younger was acting.

“No, no. It’s not that obvious at all. Besides, they look good on you” Heeseung said, making Jake sigh in relief.

Maybe, he noticed that just because he is always looking straight at Jake’s eyes.

“Why? You shouldn't be hiding those beautiful eyes of yours, Jake”