Part 12

Hadley and Harry danced the night away together with the others. Laughing and having fun.

Harry smiled and looked down at Hadley resting her head on his chest as a slow song played in the background. He felt like he was on top of the world. He had his girl in his arms and nothing could take that from him.

However, the peace was short-lived when they were approached by Ben and Fairy Godmother looking torn. Harry looked up the smile falling from his lips. He tapped Hadley on her arm and she looked up at him. He nodded his head to behind them and she turned.

"King Ben, Fairy Godmother." She said as she slightly curtsied.

"I was hoping we might have a word?" Fairy Godmother said.

"Of course" Hadley replied.

"Perhaps somewhere a little more private?"

They nodded as they followed Ben and Fairy Godmother.

"What do you mean he's being sent back?" Hadley exclaimed.

"Im sorry Hadley, dear, but Mr.- umm- Hook I presume, has broken one of Auradons biggest laws. He snuck through the barrier. And as punishment he must return. I'm sorry dear. But rules are rules"

Fairy Godmother answered.

"Well what about Uma, no offense Har, but i need an example. Is she going to be allowed to roam free? She escaped the same way he did, but with worse intentions." Hadley hissed.

Ben stepped forward.

"Once Uma is found she will receive the same punishment and be placed back on the isle as well."

" if she can be found." Hadley mumbled, crossing her arms and turning away from him.

Harry was looking down at the floor being oddly quiet.

"I'm sorry Hadley and to you Harry. Believe me this is not what I would have wanted but as king there is a certain expectation to uphold." Ben stated. "If Harry and Uma were to stay in Auradon punishment free, then there would be more people, more violent people who would try. Putting a risk to themselves and others." He explained.

"It's not fair." Hadley whimpered.

Hadley turned her head and buried her face into Harry's chest as she sobbed. Harry wrapped his arms tightly around her shoulders.

"Im sorry Hadley, but this is the way it has to be." Fairy Godmother spoke up. She went to turn to the door when Ben spoke up.

"No it doesn't" Ben whispered.

All heads turned to Ben as he slapped his hand on the table.

"I have a proposition." Ben started. "Harry may come back to Auradon, if done properly."

Hadleys head perked up as she spun to look at him.

"Of Course he will still have to be sent back as per his punishment, but if he were to fill out a proper application, then I would allow him to return to Auradon." Ben smiled.

Hadley and Harry were stunned. Fairy Godmother looked on at Ben proudly.

"Well then, the King has spoken." Fairy Godmother smiled as she left the room.

Hadley turned to Harry and hugged him tightly, him doing the same. He lifted his head as Ben smiled on.

" th- thank you"

"Don't mention it. Now there's a party to get back to."

"Um actually..." Hadley said as she let go and turned around.

"If it's okay with you.. there are some places i'd really like to show him before he has to go back..." she said hopefully.

"Ofcourse, just as long as you're back by morning. They will be waiting."

Hadley nodded.

She took Harry's hand and pulled him out the door and through the ship.

They snuck along the pier laughing and disappeared in the direction of the forest.

From above Mal, Evie, and Ruby stood at the railing watching the two run off into the night.

Evie and Ruby giggled and linked arms smiling as they watched the two.

Mal however was frowning as she watched them.

" i wonder where they're going?" (A/n: get your heads out of the gutter ;) ) Ruby sighed.

"I don't trust it." Mal stated curtly.

Ruby and Evie's smiles fell.

"M seriously? What's so wrong about them wanting to spend some time together?" opposed Evie.

" Seriously Evie. He tried to drown Ben and now everyone is all nice to him? I don't trust him or Uma, who is now roaming free by the way. Something doesn't feel right to me. I can feel it."

"Well you can feel all you want. Well just go back to watching how happy, Hadley looks." Ruby rolled her eyes and turned to Evie. "You know I don't think I've ever seen her that happy." Ruby continued with Evie as they walked away to get a drink. 

Poor Harry and Hadley can these two ever catch a break?!  Also... Ruby is a sass queen!!   if you liked this part and would like the next please comment and like!

Disclaimer: I do not own any picture used in this part all credit goes to their rightful owners.