Part 5

The six waited for nightfall to sneak out of the dorms. They snuck down to the limo shed and found the one that brought the vks from the Isle six months ago. Their plan was simple; go there, get Mal, and come back in one piece. Hadley prayed it would work but knowing the isle, it will throw them off somewhere.

Hadley and Evie quickly pieced together "Isle-esque" clothing choices for Ben and  Ruby.(I know the link is for Mal so just pretend). Hadley had meticulously pinned and braided Ruby's hair up so it wouldn't cause any traveling issues on the isle if they had to make a quick get away.   Jay, Evie , Carlos and Hadley just had to raid their own closets to find outfits from the isle.

Hadley:

Ruby:   (A/n: I know its for Mal so just pretend!! :))

They ran down the front steps of the castle.

" Jay, keys, remote." Ben said as he tossed Jay the items he was carrying.

" Wait! Something wrong" Evie ran up to Ben.

The rest stared at Evie waiting for her to do something.

Evei reached up and pulled the beanie down farther over Ben's head.

"There. That's better." Evie nodded.

"Shotgun!" A small voice yelled from the steps.

Everyone's, except for Carlos, jaw dropped as they realized the voice came from Carlos's dog, Dude.

"No Dude, stay! The isle is way too dangerous." Carlos reprimanded.

Dude groaned and sat down on the steps.

" Did he just.." Jay started.

" Talk? Yeah. I'll tell you later." Carlos shook his head and the rest shrugged and got in the limo.

Jay and Carlos took the front seats and Evie, Hadley, Ben and Ruby took the back.

"Okay. Once we get there we park under the pier in the old garage. Got it?" Hadley stated

" Got it."

It took 45 minutes to reach the old broken bridge that would lead them to the isle. They crossed the golden magic bridge that appeared after Jay pressed the button. Ruby sat by the window staring in awe of the golden swirls encircling the bridge as they passed.