Part 11

"I love you."

Harry cradled her jaw with his palm as his thumb gently glided across her cheek. Hadley closed her eyes leaning into it.

"Haddie... I ... I love you too."

Hadley's heart nearly leapt out of her chest.

Harry ducked his head slowly bringing it closer to hers. He was close enough that she could still smell the sea and metal permeating from his jacket.

She sucked in a sharp breath just as his lips were about to collide with hers.

However.... Their moment was interrupted by a shriek coming from the deck.

Startled, the two jumped away and looked around for the source, only to notice that the music had stopped and Ben and Uma had stopped dancing.

Grabbing Harry's hand, Hadley led them back to the main deck. She stopped when she saw the others still on the stairs, this time looking to the opposite higher deck.

"Cool stained glass window" Hadley said pointing at as she stopped next to Evie.

"Buts whats going on?" Hadley questioned as she looked around at the others.

They all shrugged.

"Ben's been spelled" Mal squeaked.

"Uma found your spell book" Evie realised.

"Ohhhhh.." Harry started " so tha's what happened".

"Wait ... Harry did you know about this?" Evie asked looking over at him.

"Nah. Wasn't me business." Harry shrugged.

Mal looked from the window to Ben knowing what she had to do.

There was a lot of back and forth between Mal and Uma trying to keep Ben's focus and a little of Uma shouting at Fairy Godmother.

Mal gained his attention and she started rambling, a little too quickly for Hadley to understand. Her rambling ceased only when she stepped forward and kissed him.

All around people were gasping,waiting.

When she pulled away there was a moment where no one said anything, the only thing heard was Ben whisper Mals name. The whole deck signed in relief that the king was back to normal.

"True loves kiss... works every time" Evie sighed wistfully.

Uma however, had other plans as she rushed towards Fairy Godmother demanding and reaching for the wand.

When Hadley and Evie blocked her path Uma looked for another way out.

Glancing over the railing to the water Uma smirked dashing over towards it. The Vks and everyone else rushed after her yelling for her to stop. She stops and turned around still clinging to the railing as Mal spoke up.

"Uma, I know you. You are so much more than just a villain, and you have to believe me because I've been there. Do not let your pride get in the way of something you really want."

Uma looked around, then her necklace, or well her mothers necklace started glowing. Mal stepped forward to take her hand, but Uma turned, climbing up and over the railing, all while they shouted for her to stop. She dove into the dark waters the rest running to find her but she didn't surface.

Suddenly the waters started swirling, creating a large whirlpool. It got bigger and bigger, until it was taller than the yacht itself. Every one backed away scared. Hadley felt Harry's arm wrap around her waist pulling her close to him.