Chapter 2: Where are we?

Previously:

Jennette:It's really not me Athy, you are also tickling me, you are softer than before.

Athanasia:What?!

Both of them looked at the source of this supremely sweet feeling, they saw a small child who is a little bit similar to their sizes, he was lying on the bed with them, he was asleep like a prince charming. His hands were soft as cotton, his skin was white in color close to the snow. He had golden blond hair, they were so sparkling, that the girls were in awe of their beauty. They both came closer to him, when they touched the hair, which was so soft, they couldn't take their hands away. Suddenly the child's head began to move, the girls were surprised and withdraw their hands, when the boy's hand aggressively took Jennette's hand.

The boy:What do you two are doing? I was sleeping, how dare you disturb me. He said rashly in a honey voice.

...............................................

WHO ARE YOU ?!

****************************************************************************

3rd POV:

The boy: What are saying ??? Why are talking down to me, don't know who I am !? I'm The big t.........

Suddenly, the little boy with the golden hair started to perceive small hands all frail of an incredible beauty, he began by looking at the girls then suddenly he pushed himself towards the mirror that Athy passed to him, he turned immediately rather pale .

Athy: Here, why is that ? Why are you panicking like this, are you not doing well?

The boy: what is that ...... how come I'm in such state!!!!? Can you stop talking ? I can't proceed to think clearly, in this right situation. He said without even spare time to look at their faces.

Jenette: I don't think he's feeling well, he might have been shocked or something like this. What is your name ? Don't worry we want do anything. She said in a sweetie honey tone.

Athy: Yeah I believe so. Don't worry we are quite in same position than him. As always Jenette, you are quite lovely , isn't ?? She said with mischievous tone.

The boy: Why you talk to each other as if I don't exist. Like you exclude me. Pfffff such childish think to do.

Athy: Ehhhhhh, you are excluded. So you want to be part of our crew, so cuteeeeee. She said playful trying to cuddle the boy.

The boy: How DARE YOU TO TOUCHING MY FRAIL PERFECT BODY!! Just let go of me. He said angrily with trying to push her aside the huge bed, without any success.

Jenette: Eheheh , you looks like siblings that so sweet.

Athy and The boy: NO WAY, I'm nothing like her/him ! SUCH NONSENSE .

Jenette: it's alright, I mean you've ridiculously just at the moment said the same think, you even look the same she said softly with touching at the same time their soft cheeks.

The boy: What are you doing ?? Do you easily touching others without their consents even so you are a girl. He said putting his hands on the bottom of his face.

Athy: Really ?/ Now that's you said it, I feel like I'm looking at a mini version of daddy. She turned to him as she observed those features of being a member of the royal family. .

Jenette: Sorry I didn't mean it, I was just admiring your beauty, it is as if I am contemplating a piece of art. Delicately blushing into a pink baby shade.

The boy: Well I think I'm not that bad he said it softly with blushing even more.

Athy: In that perceptive we are quite agreeing. But really, who are you and where the hell we are ?

The boy: I'm not sure .... He tried to think about something but some ruthless sound of the door creaking captured the attention of the young children. A silvered haired and a reddish haired boys opened the door while bumping into each other, another little man was struggling to pass between them.

Two of them: Owwww what are you doing Achilieas you bothered us !!

Achilias: But Nikaolos, Kemin , Achiss can't see his highnesses. Achiss want to be the first to tell them the news, that's not fair to push Achiss like this ...... he said while sobbing lightly.... Athos samaaaaa Athyne samaaaa Jenyyyne sammaaaa they are mean to me.

Kemin: Stop talking nonense you are the one who was messing around. Don't listen to him he's a just a cry baby. Stop crying, you are quite embarrassing.

Nikaolos: Behave yourselves both of you, we cannot act like this in front his highnesses even so we are quite close to them, that's  kind of privilege that must be seen has an honour.

Kemin: that's not my fault, it's because of this baby. Whatever, Athos want mind, don't want you ? he looked at the boy with one of those sweet eyes. It's like he had totally changed .

The boy : What the hell did you named me ? Athos, must be a pet name, I don't like nicknames.

Kemin : But Athos....Nikaolos nudged him.. I mean Athos sama you said that alright for us to call you like this.

The Boy:Well, I don't for the record and what highnesses are you talking about.

Nikaolos: Of course it must suit your character my highnesses. You are of course being with your twin sister princess Athanasia and your dear cousin princess Jennette, you are paying attention to your image . You must be one day the Empreror of Obelia, Prince Athanase De Alger Obelia.

Athos: that's right I must be .... Jenette, Athy and Athos screamed it lightly.

There of them: Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Meanwhile a familiar figures were able to enter the room. Claude and Anastacius were coming close to their supposed children.

Both of them: what is all the fuss ?? Are alright?? Who did hurt you?? Did these insolent brats make you this ways?? Deadly glares threatening boys' lives.

?//?: Just stop it both of you , that scaring them. They just playing around, aren't you ???

Kemin: Yes we are my lady Diana , my lady Penelope.

Athanasia cannot react right now, she still processing to what's is happening like Jenette and Athanase there were to much informations. They were reunited, but then Athanasia gained a twin brother, who obviously didn't realise how he is, they did have friends and their parents were there in front of them . What did on Earth did happen ? Was a miracle, a dream or a nightmare ? Which one shall they choose. Does it seems the right time to think about it, absolutely not.

Jennette and Athy: Mommmmmm and dad ???????

They did run towards their parents, cuddling them hardly without letting them the time to react.

............................................................................

🔜 To be continued ~~

Hey everyone, I hope that you going to like this chapter, which I know was published kind of late. However, I will uploading more frequently from now on.

What did you think of this chapter ? Did the characters were appealing, if so which might be you favorite?

📍The next Upload will be a presentation so far of the characters and the OC .📍