Love At It's Finest

Hello! This chapter's song is Wait by M83! Enjoy!

XXXXXXXX

{Killian's POV}

I woke up in my room at granny's. All the memories of the past couple days come flooding into my mind. Zelena. The time portal. Emma. Emma. Emma. I was awake then. She was all I could think about. She had become the point at which my world revolves. I brushed my teeth and went to my closet to get my leather getup. But then I got a better idea

I went through my closet and look for the clothes Emma bought me. She said they were clothes more suitable for this world. I finally found the bag they are in. I pulled out a red flannel shirt, jeans, combat boots, and something Emma called a beanie. I put them all on. She would love this!

 I walked up to the bar at Granny's and ordered a hot cocoa with cinnamon. Ruby looked shocked at seeing me. 

"Well captain, this is new! I like it!" She said.

"Thanks," I say. I take my cocoa and walk out. 

I thought about going to Emma's apartment, but then I remembered her parents live there. I'm not exactly welcome. So I decided to go down to the docks. As much as I want to go see Emma, I need to process a few things. 

My ship. It's gone. No chance of getting it back. But in the end, it is worth it. I would give up my soul for Emma. As I sat there, I was vaguely aware of someone sitting down next to me. I looked over and saw Emma.

"I almost didn't recognize you for a second there, captain," She said, smiling. "I like it!"

"Well I figured since I'm gonna be living in this world, I might as well dress the part," I said as a smirk grew on my face. 

She looked down at the drink in my hand. "Cocoa?" 

"With cinnamon!" She giggled. "It seems your taste in food has rubbed off on me, Swan."

"I still can't believe you traded your ship for me!" She said.

The comment wiped the smirk off my face. And I didn't know what made me do it, but I leaned in and kissed her. It was tender and loving. Everything I loved about her. As we kissed, time seemed to slow down, When we finally broke apart, I had no idea how much time had passed. She did that to me. When I was around her, I lost track of time. I loved it, though.

"You better believe it, Swan." She smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me again. I, of course, do not object. But this is just a short kiss. As she pulled away, I stuck out my bottom lip and pouted.

"Stop! Don't do that!" She said, laughing. I stuck out my lip even further. "I'm going to pick up Henry from school. You coming?" She stood up and offered her hand to me.

"Of course I am!" I said. I stood up and took her hand."I would never pass up a chance to spend time with my Swan!"

"Oh, so now I'm your Swan?!" She tried to raise an eyebrow like me, but failed. We both burst out in laughter and start walking to Henry's school.

XXXXXXXX

So I want you all to remember the "I would give up my soul for her" part! SPOILER ALERT

Follow me on Insta at __captainswan28__

I love you guys!

Stay Fabulous!
~JJ