"But what do I even say Riley, this mate thing has come as a shock to me and her." I replied to him while stealing a glance at Aurora who was looking straight ahead of her at the ground, she looked trapped in her own little world.

'I don't know bruh think of something!' Riley said in a duh tone.

"What you thinking about bee?" I asked her while watching her every move closely.

"O-oh I'm just thinking about how me and you are well mated, it's just so weird." Aurora replied while looking up at me.

Ouch. That kinda hurt but I understand.

"Yeah I know it's weird but we'll get the answers we need together tomorrow at the Library I promise." I smiled at her now stopping in-front of her house.

"Ok well I'll see you tomorrow, just pick me up when your ready to go and get some answers." Aurora smiled at me before walking past me and Into her house.

'YOU IDIOT! YOU COULD OF KISSED HER! Damn her lips looked so soft.' Riley said to me in awe.

"Bro shut the fuck up ok, I want to kiss her just as much as you but we need to respect her and let time do it's job. Shell tell us when she's ready, ok." I reassured Riley and started heading home.

***

Why is it suddenly so hard to fall asleep? I've been trying to get to sleep for around two hours now but nothing seems to work.

I slowly drag my body out of my bed and throw one of my old T-shirts on me before walking down stairs into my kitchen.

I grab a glass of water before heading back up towards my bedroom.

'This is going to be one hell of a night.' My conscious told me as I sat back down on my soft bed.

I felt hot and bothered. It was like without Aurora my body wouldn't let me sleep.

Fuck it. I thought as I got out of bed once again and grabbed my shoes and keys before heading out.

I walked as quick as I could to Aurora's house. I quickly checked the time on my phone to see the glaring screen read '2:33am' great it's to late to just walk through her door.

I put my key to her house back into my pocket and walk towards where her bedroom window is.

'Are you bloody stupid! Are you serious thinking of climbing up the side of her house like bloody spider man!' Riley shouted into the mind link.

"Riley shut. The. Fuck. Up." I said in between sentences to him. I then grabbed ahold of the pipe that ran along side her house and started to climb up it.

Once I reached her window I slid the window panel up and luckily it was unlocked. As soon as I opened it I saw her. She looked so peaceful. Her bed was against the window so that meant I had to be really ducking quiet if I was to stay in her bed for the night.

I slowly stepped inside onto her soft bed and lay down next to her. I then pulled her into my chest to which she sighed in almost relief and buried her face into my chest.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and buried my face into her neck. Her sweet scent over took all my body.

'Mate smells so good.' Riley purred to me. I nodded my head since I had no energy to respond to him. This felt so... right and like it was meant to happen.

Soon my eyes started to become heavy and I eventually fell into a deep sleep.

END OF CHAPTER

This is a short message for anyone of my readers who may want/need to hear this 🤍

HEY! So on my story 'Mr. Fück boy' I got this girl who hated on it and idk why but I just wanted to share it because it made me laugh so hard idk why.

But she said that it didn't make a lot of sense and I know that is true that the dates in that story did NOT add up one bit and I need to prefect a few things with it.

let's be honest though, nothing is perfect and I feel like everyone makes mistakes and for me, my stories are filled with spelling errors and punctuation errors and yes at times people may not like what I write but that's ok because it's the people that do like my stories, and want to read them that are important.

So basically what I want people to realise is that it doesn't matter who hates what you do because there not the important people, the important people are who love what you do and for everyone who leaves positive comments on my stories I love you all so much and you mean a lot to me and i never thought my two complete stories would get more than 200 views if that! But for them to reach 60k I am beyond thankful and I will continue to write my stories because that's what I love doing and I also love the people who leave the comments
🤍🤍