"In the name of-!" Obi-Wan cut himself off, annoyed with Anakin's recklessness at the moment. He placed the other wing down to balance out his ship. "Hold your fire! You're not helping here!"

"I agree. Bad idea." Anakin corrected himself, making (Y/n) scoff and roll her eyes.

"I can't see a thing. My cockpit's fogging!" Obi-Wan said, and (Y/n) looked to his his windows iced over. "They're all over me!"

Anakin attempted to drag his wing across Obi-Wan's, removing one buzz droid. "Move to the right."

"Hold on, Anakin! You're gonna get us both killed." Obi stated. "Get out of here. There's nothing more you can do."

"We're not leaving you, Obi-Wan." (Y/n) stated stubbornly, not leaving her husband.

Anakin dragged his wing on Obi-Wan's ship again, destroying three of the buzz droids. Unfortunately, one of them managed to climb aboard his ship, going near where R2-D2 sat. The astrodroid zapped the buzz droid, knocking it back slightly.

"R2, hit the buzz droid's center eye." Obi-Wan told the droid, who complied. The buzz droid stilled, and was flung from the ship.

"Yeah, you got him!" Anakin said.

"Great, R2." Obi-Wan gave a small compliment.

"Nice job, R2!" (Y/n) praised the droid. R3 whistled in jealousy. "Well, kill a buzz droid, then we'll talk."

"The general's command ship is dead ahead." Anakin informed them.

"Well, have you noticed the shields are still up?!" Obi-Wan all but shouted as they looked at the blue force-field blocking off the hangar.

"I got it!" (Y/n) said, and fired her guns at the shield generators, destroying them. The emergency door began to close as the oxygen was sucked out of the hangar.

"Oh, I have a bad feeling about this!" Obi-Wan said to no one in particular.

The three Jedi just barely managed to make it inside before it slammed shut. Their ships scraped against the metal floor of the hangar, and Obi-Wan jumped from his ship, lightsaber ignited, and began slicing away at the battle droids in the hangar. (Y/n) and Anakin released their droids from the astromech socket, and jumped out themselves, (Y/n)'s green saber different from the two blue beside her.

"There they are! Get them!" the robotic voice of the droids shouted as they tried to take down the three Jedi. They were easily disposed of.

"R2, located the Chancellor!" Obi-Wan shouted to the droid, and the two astromechs made way for a plug in port. R2 showed a hologram of the ship up for them. "The chancellor's signal is coming from right there, the observation platform at the top of this spire." Obi said, pointing to the hologram.

"I sense Count Dooku." Anakin stated.

"I sense a trap, boys." (Y/n) added, looking around.

"Next move?"

Obi-Wan smiled mischievously and said, "Spring the trap."

The three Jedi began to walk off, but R2 and R3 stopped them, whistling. Anakin spoke first, "R2, R3, go back. We need you to stay with the ships."

"Here. Take this and wait for orders." Obi-Wan said, taking out a commlink and throwing it to R3, who caught it with his grasper arm.

They began to run through the halls, trying to find an elevator to get to the top spire. (Y/n)'s ears perked when she heard something metallic roll through the hallways. "We've got company." she informed them, and they looked back, at where she was looking. A moment later, three destroyers became visible, powering up their shields and firing at them. They blocked the blasts with their lightsabers, backing up into the now open elevator. They deactivated their weapons, until they heard the clicking of a gun behind them and the voice of a battle droid.