"Mark My Words, That's all that I have"

"Mark My Words, Give you all I got" 

"In every way I will, You're the only reason why"

"Oh I don't wanna live a lie"

"Mark My Words" (2x)

That was all she thought of, She didn't have any other ideas. But she had 3 days to do this, Which is good enough for her. She just decided to take a break; So she closed her notebook and put it up somewhere so she could find it when she needs it. Then decided to take a little nap.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A day had past. The competition was in 2 days, Applejack had thought of some other lyrics to the song she was making for a competition. She smiled, It was gonna work out just fine.

"So You Heard It All Before"

"Falling in and out of trust."

"Trying to rekindle us, only to lose yourself."

"But I won't let me lose you."

"And I won't let us just fade away" 

"After All That We've Been Through"

"I'ma Show You More Than I ever could say"

"Mark My Words, that's all that I have"

"Mark My Words, Give you all I got"

"In Every way I will"

"You're the only reason why"

"Oh I don't wanna live a lie"

"Mark My Words" (2x)

A/N: Alright, I just now realized that this song is shorter than I thought it was. But just know it wasn't made by me. But like yeah, I didn't know the song was this short. LOL.

And that was it, That was the lyrics to her song. True, It's short but worth it. Someone had unexpectedly come in her room, But the person who came into her room was expected. It was her little sister. 

Applebloom: "Hey Applejack! You're Friends are here to see you! And also, You did some wonderful singing. I wish I could sing like you!" Applebloom said with a grin, Applejack blushed whilst giggling.

Applejack: "Thanks Applebloom. But next time, Don't barge into my room like that."

Applebloom: "You say that every time I just randomly come into your room, You don't even knock on my door when you come in my room!" Applebloom pouted, Applejack chuckled a bit.

Applejack: "Well, I'm older than you. So that's a different story." Applejack exclaimed with a smirk. Applebloom groaned.

Applebloom: "Ugh! Seriously!? No fair! I wish I was a big kid! Hmph!" Applebloom said as she stomped out of her sister's room. Applejack laughed lightly. She went downstairs and seen her friends sitting on the couch with smiles on their faces.

Applejack: "Hey guys."

Fluttershy: "Hey Applejack, How's the song coming along?" Fluttershy asked, Applejack smiled.

Applejack: "Great! I actually finished it. It's a short song but It's worth it." Applejack answered.

Rarity: "Well that's good that you have a song darling. Even though you could've used a song that you already made." 

Applejack: "I know. I just didn't want to." Applejack said with a grin. 

Rarity: "Alright well, Can we hear it?"