Dreams vision slowly came back and he saw the shocked faces of all in the room.

"What the hell" dream muttered as he sat up.

"Your 002, That must mean they injected THAT into him" jack whispered to Oliver who just cried and started praying. The doors then opend and drista was brought back with numbers on her ankle. 

Hours passed and the scientist came back, Dream didn't show fear instead went to him.

"I want to make a deal" he said hoping that he wouldn't get shot.

"What type of deal are you proposing.002" he said. 

"You can inject me as much as you want how many times a day with anything you want on the one chance you don't harm my sister or anyone else here," Dream said holing out a hand. The man looked at dream and saw no dear an no sing that he was lying.

"Fine but i have to take them once a month for at least one test." he said. Dream thought that it was better then nothing and agreed and so dreams was again taken out the room, replacing Cassy. Instead of being forced to sit in the chair he willing did and took the injection and the pain without screaming again. 

This time after the pain dream had another tail but this one was longer and pure black it looked like skin until it hit the tip which had a fluffy tip. He also had hands with claws instead of fingers. Blood covered his hands and his lower back and the floor but only a bot on the floor.  He was then dragged back to the room a second time still covered in blood. 

"Why would you do that" Jack said shocked at the newbies deal.

"Your all younger then me for sure and you look tired and i am used to pain and as long as my sister is safe i wont go crazy hopefully," Dream said with a hushed voice.

~1year later~

Dream was getting back from the second experiment for that day he was used to this retinue that it was second nature. He entered the room and was immediately hugged by a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds one being his sister.

"Big brother dream we were so worried about you" the younger ones said crying.

"I'm alright ok trust me" dream said masking his pain and the fact that on the way back he was coughing up blood and had to change as the once white clothes were stained with a crimson red.

"Why are you still playing hero" Jack said. Dream looked at him and shrugged before painfully sitting down and again being covered in small hybrids.

There was a time when i was alone                                                       No where to go and no place to call home                                                      My only friend was the man in the moon                                                      And even some times he would go away too                             
Then one night, as i closed my eyes                                                         I saw a shadow flying high                                                                  He came to me with the sweetest smile                                                       Told me he wanted to talk for a while                                                       He said Peter Pan thats what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely                                  
And ever since that day