[4] - 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, what he said." Vision said, "Today, we will lie to you and yet you will believe our little deceptions because human beings are easily fooled due to their limited understanding of the inner workings of the universe."

Y/N and Wanda glanced at Vision, giving the same look the audience did.

"Flourish!" Vision shouted, prepared to do a trick.

"You just do it, you don't need to say it out loud." Wanda quietly told him.

Vision scoffed and continued on, "Now my brother, his wife, and I will delight in your dumbstruck little faces."

"Flourish!" Vision started using his powers to levitate in the air, and the crowd let out a collective gasp.

Y/N looked at Wanda in surprise, not expecting Vision to do that. Wanda quickly used her own powers to summon a pulley system that connected to Vision to make it seem like practical effects were used. Y/N quickly went over to the machine and stood by it.

"Ha! See there! He's using a rope." Norm pointed from the table he sat at.

Y/N started turning the wheel to lower Vision down.

"Woah! Let me down! I'm feeling a little pukey!" He exclaimed as the crowd laughed. He was finally lowered and stood back up. The crowd applauded.

"Now...for our next trick—" Y/N began to announce.

"Oh! Yeah, this is gonna be great!" Vision shouted and started walking over to the piano.

"Uh, Illusion? I don't think we—" Y/N called out.

"A staggering feat of strength!" Vision grabbed the piano from its leg with one hand and lifted the heavy instrument above his head.

The crowd gasped again, in awe at how easy he was carrying the piano. He didn't even break a sweat.

"Uh..." Y/N stammered, trying to think of how to play it off.

"Illusion, Master of Enigma, allow me." Wanda walked over to him and grabbed the piano from the back. In an instant, she transformed it into a cardboard cut-out, making it more believable.

"Oh!" The audience said in surprise and laughed. They were enjoying the show despite what was happening on stage between the three.

"Whoops! You weren't supposed to see how we did that trick." Y/N said to the crowd sarcastically.

"Now! For my next trick..." Vision exclaimed.

"Oh, goodness." Wanda breathed out.

"Who stole my hat? Vision looked around, then saw Agnes's bunny running across the stage, "Oh! Get that rabbit! I have to pull a hat out of it!"

Wanda picked up the rabbit, "Why don't we leave the poor bunny out of this one, shall we?"

"Well then, I actually have a better trick!" Vision picked up his hat and took out three small knives. It was going to be part of an act that Y/N planned on doing. "Behold as Phantasm evades danger with ghostly prowess!"

Y/N was helping Wanda with the rabbit when he heard Vision say his stage name, and started walking towards him, "What?"

Vision suddenly threw the knives at him. Out of instinct, Y/N used his phasing ability to avoid them and the blades stabbed into the wooden beam behind him. The crowd was in awe and Wanda covered her mouth to hide her gasp.