[2] - 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘩

VISION OPENED UP the curtains to the window. His head still aches, which was weird since a synthezoid shouldn't really feel the pain humans could. But, this was different. It was a warning.

The stone in his head trilled, letting out a small high-pitched noise that filled his head. He groaned, and Y/N stood up from the bed and went over to him.

"So this has been happening for how long?" He asked Vision.

"A few days now...it's as if it's speaking to me."

Vision decided to come visit today in his human form, also coming to ask for input on why the stone in his head was acting this way. He didn't know what to think of it.

Wanda got up from the bed too, "What does it say?"

"I don't...I don't know, but something." He replied.

Wanda put her hand over his head, palming the stone. She wanted to understand what he was feeling.

"What do you feel?" He asked.

Wanda's crimson energy ran along the Mind Stone and Y/N stood by watching it occur.

"I just feel you." She answered.

Vision nodded, it wasn't the answer he expected, but felt good knowing that his personality and feelings were still there.

"How about we take a walk? Some fresh air might do you some good." Y/N offered as he went over to grab his coat.

"That sounds nice, actually." Vision responded.

• • •

THE THREE FRIENDS walked along the lone streets of Scotland as they conversed. Wanda and Y/N held hands as Vision strolled on the young man's right.

"So there's a 10:00 A.M to Glasgow which would give us more time together before you went back." Wanda told Vision.

"What if I miss that train?"

"Well, there's an 11:00 A.M one too." Y/N chimed in.

"What if I miss all the trains?" Vision stopped and faced his friends, "What if this time I didn't go back?"

"But you gave Stark your word." Wanda rebutted.

"I'd rather give it to you both. What's the point of this back and forth?"

"There are people who are expecting us too. We both made promises."

Wanda and Y/N were still on the run and they needed to check back with the rest of the team whenever they were finished with their alone time together. This time they kind of overdid their stay.

"But not to each other..." Y/N added and turned to Wanda. She raised a brow and faced him too.

"We've stolen moments here and there...", Y/N turned to Vision, "...trying to make things work with Vis. I don't think it's fair to exclude him."

Vision continued to listen as the Secret Avenger spoke to him.

"You're like a brother to me Vision. You're family to us. If you want to stay...then stay."

Wanda smiled at Y/N's words and so did Vision.

"It could work." She chimed in.

"It could." Vision said.

"Besides...it'd be nice to have new blood in the Secret Avengers. Or whatever it is you're made of." Y/N added.

"Yes...clearly." Vision said with a chuckle.