[11] - 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

THE AVENGERS WERE BACK IN SOKOVIA. Pietro and Y/N helped evacuate as many Sokovian citizens as they could along with alerting the authorities. Wanda did most of the heavy lifting, since she mind controlled most of the Sokovians so they could leave.

Bruce snuck into Ultron's hideout to rescue Natasha, while the rest of the Avengers did their part in the evacuation.

Tony met up with Ultron at an abandoned church, where he revealed the machine that would complete his plan...the Doomsday Trigger. Ultron then began summoning robots from the ground.

Y/N was with Clint when they arrived. Hawkeye shot two of them down with his arrows, while Y/N shot at them with armor-piercing rounds from his rifle.

One of Ultron's robots activated a blaster and shot at a group of civilians. Wanda used her powers to create a force field, protecting them.

"Run!" Wanda shouted at the people. The robot kept shooting until it finally knocked Wanda down.

Y/N ran up to the robot and stuck his knife into its neck. He began prying and pulling its head, taking it off of its body.

Y/N ran over to Wanda and helped her up. "More of them might be coming."

Suddenly, the ground began to shake. It got stronger, and the pavement began to crack.

Nearby, Tony asked his new AI, F.R.I.D.A.Y, what was going on.

"Sokovia is going for a ride."

Ultron had activated the machine and was going to make Sokovia float hundreds of thousands of feet in the air.

Ultron began to speak from above, his voice coming through the many robots in the city so the team can hear.

"Do you see the beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall."

Buildings stared to collapse, bridges began to break, and roads opened up with deep cracks.

"You, the Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the earth will crack with the weight of your failure."

Y/N and Wanda ran through the streets and avoided collapsing rubble. They take cover behind a van and see Clint nearby. He shot down a robot.

"Purge me from your computers, turn my own flesh against me. It means nothing."

Another robot flew by, replacing the one Clint destroyed.

"When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."

• • •

PIETRO RAN BY Ultron sentries and took them down using his speed. By the bridge, Steve was fighting off robots too until he was knocked back by one that flew by.

"Cap, you got incoming." Tony radioed Steve.

Steve groanded, "Incoming already came in."

He got up, and began communicating with the rest of the team.

"Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart."

Y/N shot at more robots in front of him while Clint and Wanda handled more from behind.

"You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off."