"He said it's fine, but I understand him, if I stayed, everytime he would look at me, he would see my mother." I said, dropping my gaze to the floor.

The trip was quiet, despite the big urge that I had to cry in Charlotte's arms, but at the same time, I wouldn't cry in a train where everybody can hear it.

When the train arrived, Charlotte never left my side, although my gaze was looking everywhere for Draco, but, there was too much people, too much crowd, I couldn't see him, he's the person I need the most now, but I could barely move along the crowd, and even worst to try to look for him.

We didn't had dinner at the Great Hall, I have had enough crowd for a day, and now I needed to rest, so I went with Charlotte towards our dorm, which I intend to stay there.

Most of time, I was layed in my bed, telling Charlotte how my mother was in the few days before she...past away.

And then, I cried, of course, I already holded myself for the whole trip, it was completely normal that I would cry now.

But she was always there for me, with her arms wrapped around me, as I cried and sobbed.

Someone knocked at our door, and I quickly stood up from my bed, and opened the door, it wasn't Draco, but Matthew.

We stared at each other for a few moments, and then he hugged me tightly, as I hugged him as well.

"Lara...I'm so so so sorry, I'm the worst person ever." Matthew said nervously. "I was speechless when I heard what happened, and I felt so bad, Merlin I'm so so sorry."

"Don't worry, it wasn't your fault." I said softly, as tears escaped my eyes.

"Please, I promise I will never leave you again, and I get it if you don't forgive me, I knew about your mother being ill, and still...Oh my god I'm the worst friend ever." He said while hugging me tightly, I could tell he was indeed, very sorry.

"No your not, you didn't knew, nobody knew, what it matters is that you're here now." I said softly, and pullef away from him.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Matthew asked softly.

"No, I speak with you better in the morning, I need to rest now." I said softly, wipping away the tears accumulated in my face.

"Are you sure?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, don't worry." I said softly, and he hugged me one last time, before stepping away into the dark hallway.

The night arrived right before my eyes, which means I would be able to find Draco now, he would be at the Astronomy Tower, he was the person I really needed now, with all his letters inside my pocket, as sometimes in the train, I would pick one and read it.

I looked over at Charlotte, and she sent me a thin smile, telling me like that, I should go, and so I did.

I never ranned so fast in my life as I went to the Astronomy Tower, already with tears accumulated in my eyes, as I climbed the stairs all the way up.

I found him, standing, pacing side to side, waiting for my arrival, and as soon as his gaze stopped at me, I ranned into him, wrapping my arms around his torso, as I sobbed into his chest.

His body was so warm, his chin, was slightly on top of my head, his big and long hands, were holding me for dear life, as I cried my eyes out.

"She-She's gone...she's gone, Draco." I said while intensely sobbing into his chest, I wanted to scream, I wanted to let it all out, his presence makes me feel like that, like to give a shit about the world, and let it all out.