Practice - Chapter 45

Start from the beginning

Momota, Gonta, and Shuichi (who Momota forced) carried all of the gadgets Iruma made that we needed for our performance. Luckily, Gonta got most of them while Shuichi and Momota had to work together to pick up one thing. It was almost as large as Gonta himself so you could imagine how much they suffered. The rest of us went ahead and once they arrived, they were panting as they rested against the invention as Iruma laughed at the both of them.

"Fucking weaklings! Did you two share a quick fuck or are you just that weak?!" she pointed at them as her laugh ejected saliva from her mouth. They both cringed in disgust but were too tired to even reply.

"I mean, they both had to carry it without anything. They just used manpower." Harukawa defended the two.

"Fuckin' loser! You're just defending your boyfriend and his bitch on the side!" she made fun of him.

"Do you wanna die?"

"E-Eeee... I'm sorry." she simmered down quickly to the assassin's gaze.

As we entered, I saw a grand piano in the middle that Harada was sitting at, messing with the keys. Momota and Shuichi pushed the invention into the building as luckily it had a big entrance. As he saw us enter, he waved. "Oh, you're here. I got the piano set up for Akamatsu. First, I just wanna see what you all will do for the performance... Because we're all doing different things, all of us need to stick out."

"Sheesh, how demanding." Oma sighed dramatically. "Well, at least mine isn't too hard."

"Yea, it's because you're a piece of shit 99% of the time anyways so your performance is pretty easy." Momota pointed at the smiling boy.

"Whateeever could you mean?" he places a finger to his lips with a devilish smile.

"Whatever, whatever." Mr. Harada shook his head with a sigh. After showing us his annoyance, he faced the entomologist. "Gonta, come with me to set up the props."

"Gonta will help the best he can!" he said with a hype look as he ran towards Mr. Harada with all the props, practically making Shuichi and Momota's efforts useless.

"Thanks." he dodged the buff man running towards him as he then started to point where to set the things inventions up. Tojo went up and helped out as well as she was more delicate with the gadgets and props, although she didn't have the complete strength to pick up some items that were overly large. While they were working, we decided to rest on the seats. I felt a little bad that we were relaxing while they were setting things up though.

"Well, nice." Mr. Harada clapped his hands together as they finished up. All of our attention gathered on him. "Alright, let's do our individual things and test to see if Iruma's stuff works."

"Of course it's gonna fuckin' work, who do you think I am!?" she put her finger up with an ugly look.

"I'll check up on you as you test your stuff out and point out what you can do to make it better. Impress me." he jumped off the stage and made his way to a seat, putting his hands together.

We all went up to test our performances! I couldn't wait to see everyone's progress yesterday!

...

This was hell itself!

With 16 different students doing their own thing, uncoordinated, everything was going horribly. I was playing my half-finished piece of music while tennis balls and bugs were flying around. Loud noises could be heard everywhere from someone else's performance I'd assume and screams of terror from someone probably dying.